An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Gospel Of Oprah, The Dangers Of The New Age Movement.

White Knight

White Knight

[size=4][color="#FF0000"][b]WARNING This Video exposes the truth of what new agers teach and feel about Jesus Christ, their Prespective on Jesus is warped and heretical.[/b][/color][/size]

[url="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=17310231003&oid=12877543233"]What New Agers believe[/url]

[color="#008000"][size=4][b]PS: This was a video produced by Protestant Christians who had the attention of exposing the dangers of this movement, with all good attentions I'm sure, however, even with this None Catholic Video, I just think its a wise idea to learn the truth about this issue.[/b][/size][/color]

What do you think, besides the obvious? [b]Oprah is clearly got a warped view on the Blessed Lord Jesus Christ.[/b] at the Risk of sounding like John Madden I'll shut up.

Edited by White Knight

Pontifite 7 of 10

I have a facebook account and let me say Oprah is confusing.
She makes schools in Africa on day and then she teaches ridiculas new age carp?
I give up trying to figure people out

Christ-consciousness? What the bloody-hell is that? To be "fully-human?" Wasn't Christ also fully-divine?

This is all secular-humanism trash. Good for the sake of self, not for the sake of right.

On a side note, does anyone else have to fight the urge to laugh when you hear people using words above their intellect? Like that lady in the crowd who kept tripping over "Christ-consciousness" and the like? Always cracks me up! :lolroll:

Edited by kujo

CatherineM

I also laugh when I hear people using words like synergy or dynamic or paradigm in meetings just to sound like they know what is going on. My mom used to call it talking to hear your head rattle.

Galloglasses

Fun fact, I use technical terms and awefully complex literary terminology, and very formal writing styles in my Papers and on the internet, yet at the end of the day I go home and speak like any other culchie from the countryside. How do you judge a person's intellect when they are bi-lingual in that sense?

Also, can someone find a mirror for that vid? I'm interested in seeing it.

I have seen that video before and Oprah came across as someone who had been brainwashed with a bunch of croutons and then her brain started to fizzle when she couldn't really fight back.
Those ladies were good.

Galloglasses

Please describe to those of us who are facebook impaired.

Also, I can't even access facebook thanks to this bloody comp. Wonderful.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1533001' date='May 18 2008, 08:58 PM']Don't want one neither.[/quote]
Werrrrrrd. :cool:

[quote name='kujo' post='1533344' date='May 19 2008, 09:43 AM']Christ-consciousness? What the bloody-hell is that? To be "fully-human?" Wasn't Christ also fully-divine?

This is all secular-humanism trash. Good for the sake of self, not for the sake of right.

On a side note, does anyone else have to fight the urge to laugh when you hear people using words above their intellect? Like that lady in the crowd who kept tripping over "Christ-consciousness" and the like? Always cracks me up! :lolroll:[/quote]

BUGS ME TO HECK! Seriously, Sylvia Browne uttered such nonsense like "surround yourself with the white light of the Holy Spirit and surround yourself with Christ consciousness". What the frack is that supposed to mean? This new age carp is smurfin stupid.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1538347' date='May 23 2008, 02:02 AM']BUGS ME TO HECK! Seriously, Sylvia Browne uttered such nonsense like "surround yourself with the white light of the Holy Spirit and surround yourself with Christ consciousness". What the frack is that supposed to mean? This new age carp is smurfin stupid.[/quote]

I know.....I really wanna know what it is so that I can figure out if I need it.

Haha...