An Old School Catholic Message Board

Something Biblical And Scientific To Rebut The Big Bang Theory

genxcathedra

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='JesusIsMySuperHero' post='1534404' date='May 20 2008, 01:43 AM']I think KoC has a great relationship with the holy spirit. I think Picchick has a great relationship with the holy spirit. I think there are quite a few people here that have the holy spirit, so it's not exclusive. I think you're jealous that I can take 'irrational' stands on the basis of faith alone. Jealousy is not a gift from the spirit, and actually, when you read a bible, Jealousy of other people's gifts is considered unwise, and the works of a carnal minded person!

Considering you think I am Budge, it shows your spiritual discernment is really low. . .

If it is really low in that concern, hmmm, you might be wrong about a lot of things![/quote]
God however, is not irrational. :)
and again you are not qualified to decide who the Holy Spirit has a relationship with, and bragging is not listed among the virtues. You sound like budge, your tactics are budge, so you might as well be "budge jr".
If you ever come up with a virtue I could be jealous of, I will surely let you know. :D.

dairygirl4u2c

[quote]If you ever come up with a virtue I could be jealous of, I will surely let you know. .[/quote]

wham bam thank you ma'am.

i feel no jeolousy... i feel only sadness for him, fear for his relationship with God given that he's pretty much blaspheming truth, and thereby blaspheming God. i do not have jeolousy for someone so pathetic in the ways of discerning truth, and God.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1534854' date='May 20 2008, 04:02 PM']wham bam thank you ma'am.

i feel no jeolousy... i feel only sadness for him, fear for his relationship with God given that he's pretty much blaspheming truth, and thereby blaspheming God. i do not have jeolousy for someone so pathetic in the ways of discerning truth, and God.[/quote]
Agreed. THere is no pleasure or joy in seeing a someone who remakes God in his own human image.

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1534854' date='May 20 2008, 02:02 PM']wham bam thank you ma'am.

i feel no jeolousy... i feel only sadness for him, fear for his relationship with God given that he's pretty much blaspheming truth, and thereby blaspheming God. i do not have jeolousy for someone so pathetic in the ways of discerning truth, and God.[/quote]

LOL! :lol_roll:

I am Blaspheming God! I am Budge Jr! LOL! :lol_roll:

Hey, the Lord said he made the world in 6 days, who am I to interpret! :ohno:

The fact you are twisting Scriptures about a day is a thousand years and yes, God would have told me in the middle of a post if I was right or wrong, so yes - I can say you don't hear the voice of the Lord because you called me Budge, whom I am not.

No matter what, you have just discredited yourself.

A false prophet is anybody who gets one thing wrong, according to God's word. The fact Cmom has gotten one thing wrong - that I am Budge, pretty much shows she's a false prophet! Deal!

Edited by JesusIsMySuperHero

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='JesusIsMySuperHero' post='1535428' date='May 20 2008, 11:01 PM']LOL! :lol_roll:

I am Blaspheming God! I am Budge Jr! LOL! :lol_roll:

Hey, the Lord said he made the world in 6 days, who am I to interpret! :ohno:

The fact you are twisting Scriptures about a day is a thousand years and yes, God would have told me in the middle of a post if I was right or wrong, so yes - I can say you don't hear the voice of the Lord because you called me Budge, whom I am not.

No matter what, you have just discredited yourself.

A false prophet is anybody who gets one thing wrong, according to God's word. The fact Cmom has gotten one thing wrong - that I am Budge, pretty much shows she's a false prophet! Deal![/quote]
I am not trying to prophesize and I certainly don't claim to hear voices as you do, I am just pointing out your tactics are consistant with budgism. You claim to know in whom the Holy Spirit dwells, so you are claiming to be God, who alone knows our thoughts words, deeds, and intent. THat is delusion at best and great sin at worst.

JIMSH,

Dude. I was trying to have sympathy for you, but, seriously. God tells you in the middle of a post if you're right or wrong?

Please.

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1535544' date='May 20 2008, 09:59 PM']I certainly don't claim to hear voices[/quote]

I don't hear voices. I feel a pit in my stomach, but I don't hear voices.

And I don't claim to know everything God knows either. I just know what feels right and what feels wrong in the spirit.

I'll give you a thought here.

There was this cute girl at work, that I thought, hey, why not ask her out. But before I do that, I ask God in a silent five second prayer to see if he's okay with it. I get this pit in my stomach about it, and I say - okay, I wont. For about a year now, I've been fighting witches and other Occultists, and so I have some information on how to determine if some practices witchcraft, as they usually do something to ensure other occultists can identify themselves to them. Well guess what, that lunch, she sits down at the same table I was sitting at during lunch, talking to friend, and low and behold, she has one of the identifying marks of a Occultist!

Wow, from a moment in prayer, where God warned me, to a moment in praise that he saved me from months, even years of trouble!

Ponder that for a moment!

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='Alycin' post='1535572' date='May 20 2008, 10:16 PM']JIMSH,

Dude. I was trying to have sympathy for you, but, seriously. God tells you in the middle of a post if you're right or wrong?

Please.[/quote]

If I go to an extreme he doesn't want me to go down, yes. It isn't voices in the head though, more like my concious telling me that I shouldn't go that far.

I've modified a lot of my posts because they were too cruel, and were more about human emotion than God would prefer.

Or would you have be totally cruel and calious towards people?

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1535544' date='May 20 2008, 09:59 PM']I am not trying to prophesize and I certainly don't claim to hear voices as you do, I am just pointing out your tactics are consistant with budgism. You claim to know in whom the Holy Spirit dwells, so you are claiming to be God, who alone knows our thoughts words, deeds, and intent. THat is delusion at best and great sin at worst.[/quote]

Cmom,

before we go any further, I will apologize to you. I took this whole you calling me Budge nonsense too far. You're not prefect, and made a huge error, and I capitalized on it, because it made me laugh a lot, and I figured I would have fun at our expense. It was wrong.

I don't know who has the holy spirit, except by knowing their fruits. I am friends with a quiet a few people on this board, that I trust and believe to have the holy spirit. Do I know for certain, no, of course not. But I trust the still small voice (that means it isn't an audible voice - more like your concious and instincts and emotions) to determine who I should trust and who I shouldn't.

I know for a fact, you're not listening to the holy spirit, but you're not my enemy either. My enemies wouldn't be incorrect, they would say who I was, and cause an uproar as to who I am, if they called me out directly. You are well meaning, but incorrect. It happens. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, everybody makes mistakes, and we will, as a species make billions upon billions of mistakes before God creates a new Heaven and a new Earth!

On the other hand, I have first hand experience n how Witches and other occultists behave, and I have an understanding on how their world works, as I have many friends who are druids, witches, wiccans, and other occultists, and you'd be amazed by how infiltrated our socieities and religions have become as evil pieces of filth get into places of power. Let me fight those on this board who are not what the appear to be, because they will always say one thing but their fruit is evident! They always like playing God.

Having a gut feeling about something is NOT equal to the holy spirit "letting you know" something.

It has to do with having a well-formed conscience. If one's conscience is not well-formed, then gut feelings mean squat.

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='Alycin' post='1535744' date='May 20 2008, 11:51 PM']Having a gut feeling about something is NOT equal to the holy spirit "letting you know" something.

It has to do with having a well-formed conscience. If one's conscience is not well-formed, then gut feelings mean squat.[/quote]

I certainly think so Alycin, as it keeps me in line.

You haven't responded to the fact that it keeps me from going to far in what I am saying (which would be a well-formed conscience), so wouldn't you agree, it must be the holy spirit letting me know.

Or how about, when I asked God about if I should ask a girl at work out, and I got a gut feeling saying no, and then I see one of the identifying marks a Witch will have to identify herself to other witches, so they can stay in their clique?

I didn't know the girl was a witch, but God warned me not to go far with her!

BTW,

Which part of this post says not well-formed conscience,

[quote name='JesusIsMySuperHero' post='1535730' date='May 20 2008, 11:45 PM']Cmom,

before we go any further, I will apologize to you. I took this whole you calling me Budge nonsense too far. You're not prefect, and made a huge error, and I capitalized on it, because it made me laugh a lot, and I figured I would have fun at our expense. It was wrong.

I don't know who has the holy spirit, except by knowing their fruits. I am friends with a quiet a few people on this board, that I trust and believe to have the holy spirit. Do I know for certain, no, of course not. But I trust the still small voice (that means it isn't an audible voice - more like your concious and instincts and emotions) to determine who I should trust and who I shouldn't.

I know for a fact, you're not listening to the holy spirit, but you're not my enemy either. My enemies wouldn't be incorrect, they would say who I was, and cause an uproar as to who I am, if they called me out directly. You are well meaning, but incorrect. It happens. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, everybody makes mistakes, and we will, as a species make billions upon billions of mistakes before God creates a new Heaven and a new Earth!

On the other hand, I have first hand experience n how Witches and other occultists behave, and I have an understanding on how their world works, as I have many friends who are druids, witches, wiccans, and other occultists, and you'd be amazed by how infiltrated our socieities and religions have become as evil pieces of filth get into places of power. Let me fight those on this board who are not what the appear to be, because they will always say one thing but their fruit is evident! They always like playing God.[/quote]

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='Alycin' post='1535784' date='May 21 2008, 12:22 AM']I didn't say anything about YOUR conscience, I was simply saying that gut feelings don't mean jack.[/quote]
Glad you clarified that.

And you're right, some gut feelings are just human emotions, and some are worse.

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote name='JesusIsMySuperHero' post='1535730' date='May 21 2008, 06:45 AM']I don't know who has the holy spirit, except by knowing their fruits. I am friends with a quiet a few people on this board, that I trust and believe to have the holy spirit. Do I know for certain, no, of course not. But I trust the still small voice (that means it isn't an audible voice - more like your concious and instincts and emotions) to determine who I should trust and who I shouldn't.[/quote]

That sounds as though you base your judgement on who has the Holy Spirit and who hasn't on whether you get along with them well on Phatmass and number them amongst your friends. There are people on PM whom I get on with very well and communicate with offline, and there are other people whom I don't like as much and don't speak to outside the forum. Yet I would never claim that my friends have the Holy Spirit while the others don't. Your judgement stems from your personal taste, but I don't think you can see it.

[quote]I know for a fact, you're not listening to the holy spirit, but you're not my enemy either. My enemies wouldn't be incorrect, they would say who I was, and cause an uproar as to who I am, if they called me out directly.[/quote]

You are contradicting yourself here. In your first paragraph you said that 'of course' you don't know for certain whether people have the Holy Spirit. In your second paragraph you say that you know 'for a fact' that Cmum does not have the Holy Spirit. Which is it?

[quote]On the other hand, I have first hand experience n how Witches and other occultists behave, and I have an understanding on how their world works, as I have many friends who are druids, witches, wiccans, and other occultists, and you'd be amazed by how infiltrated our socieities and religions have become as evil pieces of filth get into places of power. Let me fight those on this board who are not what the appear to be, because they will always say one thing but their fruit is evident! They always like playing God.[/quote]

This sounds to me as though you are playing a fantasy game with yourself as the superhero pitted against the forces of evil (who are out to get you personally, because you're very important). I am always wary of people who claim to have supernatural abilities (which you [i]are[/i] claiming - you have already claimed the ability to judge people's standing with God) and who have an unhealthy fascination with demons, evil spirits, witches, etc. Do you realise that you talk as much about the occult as you talk about God? It's as if the occult and the idea of fighting against it give you a sense of holy self-importance, and anybody who tries to point this out to you is a [i]de facto[/i] agent of the devil.

Edited by Cathoholic Anonymous