An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Next Step

the lords sheep

the lords sheep

I'm Home!!!!!!!!!
And home is a beautiful apartment 21 blocks from St. Peter's Square! I'll fill you in on all the good details later.
Thank you so much for your prayers! Please keep them coming as my students start to arrive!

I really don't know what I would do without the knowledge that so many people are holding me in prayer as my life is so in flux.

In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

:) :) I'm so glad to learn that you are settling into your new home and hope that you enjoy living and working in the Eternal City. God Bless.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1544764' date='May 27 2008, 07:05 AM']I'm Home!!!!!!!!!
And home is a beautiful apartment 21 blocks from St. Peter's Square! I'll fill you in on all the good details later.
Thank you so much for your prayers! Please keep them coming as my students start to arrive!

I really don't know what I would do without the knowledge that so many people are holding me in prayer as my life is so in flux.

In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren[/quote]

How blessed you are to be there. Prayers are with you. :pray: Please remember all of us in your prayers.