An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Back :)

awyers

Hi Pham,

As some of you may know I entered SMME this past Aug. After a mutual discernment with my superiors I returned home some time ago but have been laying low and re-adjusting to life back home.

If you could please continue to pray for me and my discernment I would be most grateful! In particular, I am praying about visiting the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart In LA in May and need prayers to know if this is God's will.

Blessed Easter :)

Allison

At Easter Vigil I prayed for all postulants and novices and most especially for those who are continuing discernment. You're in my prayers!

Hi Piobaire,
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you are still interested in religious life. You have lots of prayer support here--God bless your search!

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1483229' date='Mar 24 2008, 06:06 PM']Hi Pham,

As some of you may know I entered SMME this past Aug. After a mutual discernment with my superiors I returned home some time ago but have been laying low and re-adjusting to life back home.

If you could please continue to pray for me and my discernment I would be most grateful! In particular, I am praying about visiting the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart In LA in May and need prayers to know if this is God's will.

Allison[/quote]

Welcome back....God bless you as you continue to discern God's will in your life!

AccountDeleted

I know exactly how you feel! I will keep you in my prayers - please remember me in yours :pray:

God isn't through with us yet :rolleyes:

J.M. + J.T.

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1483229' date='Mar 24 2008, 06:06 PM']Hi Pham,

Allison[/quote]
I've mentioned countless times on this phorum that I'm very close to those Carmelite Sisters in LA. They're a great community.

I'll be praying that God's will be done in your visit with them.

If anything, you'll feel at home even if that doesn't mean that you're called there. I'm a guy but I still sometimes wish that I could live there. :lol_roll:

praying4carmel

[quote name='nunsense' post='1483749' date='Mar 25 2008, 02:48 PM']I know exactly how you feel! I will keep you in my prayers - please remember me in yours :pray:

God isn't through with us yet :rolleyes:[/quote]

Welcome Back! Easter Blessings and you will be in my prayers!

And as for Nunsense's post... Amen! How wonderful that Our Lord is so persistent!

fides quarens intellectum

wow - in my prayers, definitely.

Been there, done that, didn't buy a t-shirt, though.