An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abortion Penalty

dairygirl4u2c

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

johnnydigit

up to life in prison. she should be tried just as any other murderer is tried in our society. there might be a jury, and factors such as an accomplice and temporary insanity would be considered. in the beginning the judge wouldn't enforce the full extent of punishment, but after a while, after society recognizes the crime, he may begin to enforce it.

Edited by johnnydigit

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1471852' date='Mar 1 2008, 01:09 PM']I know I've heard about the FBI arresting sexual perverts that go to other nations where sex with underage girls is legal.[/quote]

Which nation has legal sex for underage girls?

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1467217' date='Feb 22 2008, 11:58 AM']No. I don't think it's illegal to break US law outside of the boarders. But if you travel outside of US boarders for the [i]purpose[/i] of breaking the law, then it would be a crime.[/quote]

No. We have no jurisdiction in other countries. If we were smuggling something in that is illegal in the U.S., that would be a crime but you can't be arrested in the united states for committing a crime if it isn't a crime in the place you are committing it.
We aren't that powerful. We can't even arrest the people who committ crimes here, much less have manpower to worry about what people are doing on vacation or whatever.