An Old School Catholic Message Board

Website Of Former Sedevacantist Nuns!

Guest JohnA

[quote name='By His Grace Alone' post='1458336' date='Feb 9 2008, 08:32 PM']If you click on Contact, the information comes up. There address is:
Sisters of Mary,
Mother of the Church
%Immaculate Heart Retreat Center
6910 S. Ben Burr Road
Spokane, WA 99223

Hope this helps.[/quote]

There were no links, no 'contact'--just a three-page website with no navigation whatsoever.

Thanks for the addy.

Blessings,
Gemma

they said on their site that they are in the middle of a year of prayer to determine their future - so I suspect they are not accepting applications or inquiries until they've completed that year.

But I left a prayer request with them and received a very nice note back.

If any of you could pray for Will, a student at CUA, he's had an accident and lost one finger and may lose the use of others - he's a musician.

By His Grace Alone

[quote name='Gemma' post='1458372' date='Feb 9 2008, 09:46 PM']There were no links, no 'contact'--just a three-page website with no navigation whatsoever.

Thanks for the addy.

Blessings,
Gemma[/quote]

Hi Gemma,

Sorry you are having so much trouble with this site. They have a full website up with loads of photos. I will try to get it to you when I get back to the States. At the present time I am still in the UK. In fact, my flight has been delayed another 4 hours, so I have a lot of sitting around to do! Apparently, we are both seeing something different when we click on the link.

Deborah

Edited by By His Grace Alone