An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sperm Made From Female Bone Marrow

dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='Staretz' post='1454694' date='Feb 2 2008, 11:51 PM']I'd like to think that there is more to being a father than just being in the room when the baby is conceived.[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1454671' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:22 PM']Mother - Jane Doe
Father - Her left elbow joint[/quote]

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1454675' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:27 PM']"Your daughter is so humerous"

"She gets that from her dad"[/quote]
Just about sums it up right there. :mellow:

Pontifite 7 of 10

That isn't man's only job!
We also squish the spiders <_<
But seriously, this doesn't mean women will just drop us and all become lesbian or something.
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
Why are these scientists in England allowed to do all these things? Don't they have restrictions ageinsts this type of thing? Cow/Human hybrids, sperm marrow?
<_< Stupid...

Edited by Pontifite 7 of 10

This is actually old news. I remember them doing this about two years back. Still having problems finding people interested? Go figure.

[quote name='Maccabeus' post='1454848' date='Feb 3 2008, 08:14 PM']I don't understand why Scientist's need to mess around with that kinda stuff. ....So evil.[/quote]
It's also is a waste of money that could be spent on finding cures for diseases. "Sorry AIDS, cancer, and malaria patients, we're spending money that could be spent on finding cures for your terminal illnesses on finding ways to make babies from bone marrow. I mean, its not like there's another way we can reproduce. What do you expect?" :rolleyes: