An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zeitgeist

filiusInFilio

5 times too many myself.

I'm more shocked that people take it seriously than I am by the claims they make and the unprofessional approach they take.

Yes, I've seen it, and I'm wondering if there are any quick-and-dirty FAQs debunking for use when debating the anti-religious extremists.

filiusInFilio

yeah i know

some people in my home town who are thinking of doing a screening for it.....and i'm just wondering how any of that seems to be Truth.

Jesus says: "you'll know them by their fruits"

...and obviously the guy in the movie is talking lots, and lots of it is pointless assumption talk. Many times he denies Jesus' exsistance, honestly speaking I feel they blow stuff out of proportion. plus, so according to the guy the Bible was written completely for no reason?! The only thing that makes me wonder is about those "other" so called savoirs.

Edited by Maccabeus

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1454328' date='Feb 1 2008, 08:35 PM']Yes, I've seen it, and I'm wondering if there are any quick-and-dirty FAQs debunking for use when debating the anti-religious extremists.[/quote]
Google "refuting zeitgeist"

I'm sort of planning to write an in depth debunking of the first third of it if I can find someone to host it for me.

...that means I'll have to watch the thing again. Yuck :annoyed:

Archaeology cat

I never made it past the ridiculous part comparing Christianity to the ancient Egyptian religion. So many errors there, so I stopped watching.