An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baptists?

vbbabespx

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1442052' date='Jan 4 2008, 03:57 PM']Oh, carp...and here I thought I had a chance. :sadwalk:

And, well, dear...you are an enigma, even to me.

Rest assured the pham has your back...[/quote]

Glad for that assurance. And you do stand a chance, you wear a cross, not a crucifix...

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1441921' date='Jan 4 2008, 01:09 AM']He ignored the fact that Brother Adam said he was talking about the Baptistboard and not baptists in general[/quote]

Posted in error. See posts below.

Edited by HS_Dad

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1441945' date='Jan 4 2008, 08:18 AM']I can affirm Brother Adam's comments about Baptistboard. It is quite anti-catholic. I was over there around the time BA was and I think we even went round the block once or twice about Catholic/protestant issues. But that was a long time ago.[/quote]

No arguments here.

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1441945' date='Jan 4 2008, 08:18 AM']I can affirm Brother Adam's comments about Baptistboard. It is quite anti-catholic. I was over there around the time BA was and I think we even went round the block once or twice about Catholic/protestant issues. But that was a long time ago.[/quote]

Multi-post error. Please ignore.

Edited by HS_Dad

Multi-post error. Please ignore.

Edited by HS_Dad

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1441899' date='Jan 4 2008, 12:15 AM']As a former moderator at BB.com I would have pity for them, most of them have been brainwashed by fundamentalist propaganda. Most of the moderators and many of the outspoken anti-catholics in the other religions board have no excuse, but many of them are simply following the tag line of what they grew up with. They really believe that Catholicism is the spawn of satan and want Catholics to "get saved" because they just don't have a clue.[/quote]

Ooops..... There is a new outline presentation mode for threads on my computer... Now I see that you were responding to a more limited questions. My apologies. Bro. Adam.