An Old School Catholic Message Board

Congratulations Jennie And Micah!

franciscanheart

So let me tell you, I was expecting Micah to cry big-time, but he didn't--he was just smiling the whole way through.

It was a really beautiful ceremony, and it was incredibly fortunate that Laura was there and had the presence of mind to call up a camera company and rent a camera when we found out the photographer had fallen through, because otherwise all we would have would probably have been my incredibly amateur pictures from the choir loft. She was supposed to sing with me, but she volunteered herself for this and she took some BEAUTIFUL pictures--something like 1000 of them, almost. And I somehow got through singing the whole Mass alone @_@

The bridesmaids have been joking that when Jennie comes back to walk for graduation (she finished this December), they expect her to be waddling across the stage with child, or with children rather since they want her to have twins. heh.

Congratulations again, kids :) See you at graduation! :)

[quote name='jiyoung' post='1440860' date='Dec 31 2007, 11:11 PM']So let me tell you, I was expecting Micah to cry big-time, but he didn't--he was just smiling the whole way through.

It was a really beautiful ceremony, and it was incredibly fortunate that Laura was there and had the presence of mind to call up a camera company and rent a camera when we found out the photographer had fallen through, because otherwise all we would have would probably have been my incredibly amateur pictures from the choir loft. She was supposed to sing with me, but she volunteered herself for this and she took some BEAUTIFUL pictures--something like 1000 of them, almost. And I somehow got through singing the whole Mass alone @_@

The bridesmaids have been joking that when Jennie comes back to walk for graduation (she finished this December), they expect her to be waddling across the stage with child, or with children rather since they want her to have twins. heh.

Congratulations again, kids :) See you at graduation! :)[/quote]
wow, thanks for sharing some details! :) laura's awesome, isn't she? :)) and you know what? i bet you were awesome too!

I was alright. I got called opera singer a couple of times, hehe. The church they had the wedding at was GORGEOUS...the acoustics were amazing even despite the floor being completely carpeted, which usually kills those acoustics immediately.

Jennie and Micah kept smiling at each other and kissing through the ceremony...it was cute. And I almost started crying myself when her father gave her away, but I controlled myself since I was singing at the time.

My face hurt after the wedding because I was smiling all the way through it (mostly because of the goofy grin Micah had plastered over his face through the entire ceremony). I was blessed to be able to witness their union as a member of the bridal party! :)

Oh, btw dUST. If you want to make it all the way up to Maine, you can come to mine and Nick's wedding in a couple years ;)

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1440301' date='Dec 31 2007, 12:31 AM']Why are they in Hot Springs, AK!?![/quote]
Because it was more cost-effective and they have their own cabin ;) Apparently it's a resort of some sort. It seemed like it was really nice.

Why not Hot Springs, AK? :idontknow:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1440960' date='Jan 1 2008, 02:13 PM']do y'all know when they get home?[/quote]
A week I think, so Friday.

franciscanheart

[quote name='azaelia' post='1441015' date='Jan 1 2008, 05:24 PM']A week I think, so Friday.[/quote]
cool. :) thanks.

Late to the party as usual, but Congratulations to the happy couple upon their return.

Such beautiful, happy smiling faces. :love:

dude, i was thinking that a lot of those pics seemed professional quality, laura, you really did an amazing job with all the different shots! so wedding-y! :) what a blessing you were there to capture all those moments!

let_go_let_God

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2092/2149997574_1dd9c0251b.jpg[/img]

Ok This one made me cry. I love seeing wedding photos because they make me remember what a beautiful sacrament it truly is and, makes me anxious for my own.

Well done on the pictures hughy, want to come up to Minnesota for my wedding?

Enough :spam:

May God bless their trip home and continue to bless their lives together.

God bless-
LGLG