An Old School Catholic Message Board

Congratulations Jennie And Micah!

franciscanheart

missionseeker

Hughey went. Micha said in the thread in the lame board that she would post pictures.

That means that she absolutely HAS to now!!!

Cangrats, you guys!!!

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='dUSt' post='1439306' date='Dec 28 2007, 07:15 PM']I didn't go because I wasn't invited, even though I am the sole reason that the marriage is even happening in the first place.[/quote]

dUSt, MS and I will be inviting you to our wedding, we just will need to know where to send the invitation to. PO Boxes not accepted

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='dUSt' post='1439306' date='Dec 28 2007, 06:15 PM']I didn't go because I wasn't invited, even though I am the sole reason that the marriage is even happening in the first place.[/quote]

we should totally call you Hitch now! lol

since you have two offically married and one more on the way....and it happened ALL BECAUSE OF meeting each other here on Phatmass!! :yahoo: :banana: Thats pretty sweet! :taco:

Your a vocation maker! :beer: :cheers:

IcePrincessKRS

Congratulations Jennie and Micah! I am so happy for you both, I can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure your day was just amazing. I may be an old fluffy air extraction but I still remember how awesome my wedding day was~~the whole day was just one big emotional high. I have this beautiful mental image of you two dancing, gazing at one another... probably partly thanks to all the mushy pictures you posted! :lol:

Congratulations! :)

It's been a long time coming. I'll miss being able to drop in on Jennie at Radio Shack and chatting it up about your wedding! Congratulations you two. Give us a call when you get all settled into your new life together.

franciscanheart

[quote name='dUSt' post='1439117' date='Dec 28 2007, 11:49 AM']So... would you say that phatmass had something to do with them meeting?[/quote]
it had [b]everything[/b] to do with them meeting, silly.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1439138' date='Dec 28 2007, 12:44 PM']Wait... phatmass is responsible for two marriages?

Why am I never invited to weddings?[/quote]
you'd steal all the attention from the bride and groom. you can't help it that you're handsome.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1439306' date='Dec 28 2007, 06:15 PM']I didn't go because I wasn't invited, even though I am the sole reason that the marriage is even happening in the first place.[/quote]
again, too handsome. sorry, dust. it's the cross you must bear.

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1439398' date='Dec 28 2007, 11:42 PM']Hughey went. Micha said in the thread in the lame board that she would post pictures.

That means that she absolutely HAS to now!!!
Cangrats, you guys!!![/quote]
oh and because micah said it means im bound to do it? :rolleyes: forget that.

[quote name='kateri05' post='1439449' date='Dec 29 2007, 01:35 AM']and hughey, i wanna see those pictures!!!! :P[/quote]
alright! alright! :P as soon as i get some of them edited, ill post them here. :) alright? okay.