An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Jeannine And "jesus Consciousness"

Didacus

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='13941' date='Aug 5 2003, 03:01 PM']*dances with boa*[/quote]

*GASP*

Careful with that.

Anyone have an update on the sister in question?

My update:

Cardinal Ratzinger became pope. He chose the name 'Benedict XVI', just in case some of you may not have heard.

Back to you Bob.

Pope Benedict addresses this very same paradigm shift in poor interpretation of Christ's mission while proclaiming the "Kingdom of God" in his book Jesus of Nazareth. I highly recommend this book. In his book, our pope explains how Christ's message was himself as God---God's presence among us. Christ's message was not to create a new world where peace and justice were the aims, but a theocentric faith.

[quote name='Paphnutius' post='1502656' date='Apr 18 2008, 11:47 AM']Pope Benedict addresses this very same paradigm shift in poor interpretation of Christ's mission while proclaiming the "Kingdom of God" in his book Jesus of Nazareth. I highly recommend this book. In his book, our pope explains how Christ's message was himself as God---God's presence among us. Christ's message was not to create a new world where peace and justice were the aims, but a theocentric faith.[/quote]

ISBN?

[quote name='Didacus' post='1502685' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:57 PM']ISBN?[/quote]
978-0-385-52341-7
The relevant part is in chapter three.

[quote name='Paphnutius' post='1502688' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:12 PM']978-0-385-52341-7
The relevant part is in chapter three.[/quote]

Merci