An Old School Catholic Message Board

Immedite Prayers For Sister Joseph Andrew

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

I just now got home from the sisters retreat. Sr Joseph Andrew had a rough day on Friday; she triped walking over a railroad track and fractured her upper arm! She is in a bit of pain but we saw her at mass this morning and she is OK and still her same cheerful self. Please pray for a fast mend so she can have her arm back! The break was hairline but up high near the shoulder so there is just a splint and a sling, no cast. It is Blue with a big yellow "M" on it which she says is for "Mary"! She is wearing it under her habit however so the poor dear will be needing help to dress herself for some time. You know how hard it will be for her to let someone else do the care-taking. At any rate we all signed a spiritual bouquet (promises of rosaries said for her) and we missed her at the retreat on Saturday.

[color="#4169E1"][size=7]I think we can pull a 10 Rosary Prayer off for Sister.[/size][[/color]

elizabeth_jane

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1428246' date='Dec 2 2007, 05:26 PM']I just now got home from the sisters retreat. Sr Joseph Andrew had a rough day on Friday; she triped walking over a railroad track and fractured her upper arm! She is in a bit of pain but we saw her at mass this morning and she is OK and still her same cheerful self. Please pray for a fast mend so she can have her arm back! The break was hairline but up high near the shoulder so there is just a splint and a sling, no cast. It is Blue with a big yellow "M" on it which she says is for "Mary"! She is wearing it under her habit however so the poor dear will be needing help to dress herself for some time. You know how hard it will be for her to let someone else do the care-taking. At any rate we all signed a spiritual bouquet (promises of rosaries said for her) and we missed her at the retreat on Saturday.

[color="#4169E1"][size=7]I think we can pull a 10 Rosary Prayer off for Sister.[/size][[/color][/quote]

Done.
I broke my arm in the same place when I was 10 and it was a real pain. (literally) Although I did get to have mom write out my homework for me.

AlterDominicus

Wonderful, I will be praying my rosary tonight. Anyone who would like me to write their name down on a card I'll be sending to Sister PLEASE [b]PM[/b] me.

Sr. Joseph Andrew will be in my prayers and actually, is ALWAYS anyway. Such an amazing, innovative and superb visionary! An imitation of Mary herself! May her congregation be blessed abundantly with many vocations!

AlterDominicus

Going once....................................
..........................going twice...................................
...............sold!!!!!!! Ready to send off to Sister Joseph Andrew!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

AlterDominicus

what a sweet phone message! many, many thanks, hon! i’ll not be emailing much for awhile but know of my love and prauyers – thasnksgiving, too, for the prayers from everyone! God is good – the Graces are pouring in! may we all keep wide open hearts!!

Thats from Sister Joseph Andrew