An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nashville Dominicans

VeniteAdoremus

Dratted computer... I'm sorry everyone. I don't know why it keeps double posting.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1425295' date='Nov 26 2007, 06:00 PM']I might be going on a Come and See weekend in January :) :love:

I just have to work up the courage to ask first....[/quote]
I have a friend going in January. I'll be praying (alongside many Dominican brothers) for a fruitful retreat for all!

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1425295' date='Nov 27 2007, 01:00 AM']I might be going on a Come and See weekend in January :) :love:

I just have to work up the courage to ask first....[/quote]

Sister Mary Emily is very nice :)

elizabeth_jane

Sr. Mary Emily is great--I just talked to her for the first time tonight. She is really excellent about helping you dicern a vocation.
I hope i can make a retreat in January--we'll have to see. Prayers, please. :unsure:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='elizabeth_jane' post='1425864' date='Nov 28 2007, 01:43 AM']Sr. Mary Emily is great--I just talked to her for the first time tonight. She is really excellent about helping you dicern a vocation.
I hope i can make a retreat in January--we'll have to see. Prayers, please. :unsure:[/quote]

Yes she is :) She knows more about me than I do, I think.

Ave Maria Totus Tuus

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1425878' date='Nov 27 2007, 07:04 PM']Yes she is :) She knows more about me than I do, I think.[/quote]

That is so true.

UPDATE: A[url="http://search2.foxnews.com/search?access=p&getfields=*&sort=date%3AD%3AS%3Ad1&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=my_frontend&fiddler=0&site=video&proxystylesheet=my_frontend&q=principal"] new video[/url] of Sr. Mary Jordan interviewed by FOX NEWS!

elizabeth_jane

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1427599' date='Nov 30 2007, 11:53 PM']you second the :secret: ?[/quote]

I second the entire reaction. :)