An Old School Catholic Message Board

When A Cola Comes Along, You Must Pick One!

Groo the Wanderer

Which one phits the pham and rephreshes?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would try straight syrup if I could get my hands on any.

Currently I'm all over Safeway brand pop. :D I realized that for $3-$5 (depending on whether or not there's a sale) I can have over two weeks' worth of pop in my locker at school. Currently I've got a few cans of Dr. Skipper, which is obviously knockoff Dr. Pepper, and most of a case of cherry flavoured pop. :))

Coke Zero does it for me everytime. We used to have Cherry Coke a long time ago in NZ, but for whatever reason it isn't sold here anymore - more's the pity!!

[quote name='MarieLynn' date='31 January 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1264995243' post='2048637']
Coke Zero does it for me everytime. We used to have Cherry Coke a long time ago in NZ, but for whatever reason it isn't sold here anymore - more's the pity!!
[/quote]
Same with Canada. :( Did you guys get Vanilla Coke?

I don't like soda, although I have been doing half sprite/half pink lemonade at work just to give the lemonade a bit of punch.

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 February 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1265001321' post='2048685']
Same with Canada. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Did you guys get Vanilla Coke?
[/quote]

Vanilla Coke came out here a couple of years back, but it too appears to have gone the way of the poor old Cherry Coke, and then we had Lime Coke make an appearance, but just as quickly it too went off the shelf. Pity, I really liked the Lime Coke!! Any other Cokes that we can look forward to getting (if only for a short time)? What are some of the nicer ones?

[quote name='MarieLynn' date='01 February 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1265088395' post='2049521']
Vanilla Coke came out here a couple of years back, but it too appears to have gone the way of the poor old Cherry Coke, and then we had Lime Coke make an appearance, but just as quickly it too went off the shelf. Pity, I really liked the Lime Coke!! Any other Cokes that we can look forward to getting (if only for a short time)? What are some of the nicer ones?
[/quote]
I never really was a fan of lime coke. Vanilla and cherry though... Mmmmmm. Did you ever have Pepsi Blue, maybe six years back? Or Sprite Ice?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='02 February 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1265088520' post='2049523']
I never really was a fan of lime coke. Vanilla and cherry though... Mmmmmm. Did you ever have Pepsi Blue, maybe six years back? Or Sprite Ice?
[/quote]

Pepsi and Pepsi Max are all we have had here, oh and of course the Diet variety, we do have Sprite, but haven't seen any Sprite Ice yet. We are a bit like you guys - get the good ones for a short time and then off they go, - never to be seen again.

[quote name='MarieLynn' date='01 February 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1265088848' post='2049526']
Pepsi and Pepsi Max are all we have had here, oh and of course the Diet variety, we do have Sprite, but haven't seen any Sprite Ice yet. We are a bit like you guys - get the good ones for a short time and then off they go, - never to be seen again.
[/quote]
Yea, I figured. :( Haven't had anything new except Pepsi Max for ages, and I don't even get what the difference is between that and regular Pepsi... except it doesn't taste as good.
Everyone seems to be marketing energy drinks instead, eh?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='02 February 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1265088931' post='2049528']
Yea, I figured. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Haven't had anything new except Pepsi Max for ages, and I don't even get what the difference is between that and regular Pepsi... except it doesn't taste as good.
Everyone seems to be marketing energy drinks instead, eh?
[/quote]

The energy drink market in NZ is HUGE...... Do you guys have Red Bull and 'V' - they are our biggest sellers.

[quote name='kamiller42' date='09 December 2009 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1260378606' post='2016611']
I was surprised Dr. Pepper was not included. Diet Dr. Pepper is pretty good. It's what got me into liking diet cola. Still, it's my fallback if Diet Coke isn't around or if Coke is priced too high, which is mostly the case. I make sure my brother, who works for Coke, knows my displeasure with Coke's almost always consistently higher price of all the big name colas.
[/quote]

Which is strange, because Pepsi is the best anyway :P

[quote name='MarieLynn' date='02 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1265090091' post='2049542']
The energy drink market in NZ is HUGE...... Do you guys have Red Bull and 'V' - they are our biggest sellers.
[/quote]

Monster is my favorite. Do you guys have that?

[quote name='mcts' date='02 February 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1265095015' post='2049579']
Which is strange, because Pepsi is the best anyway [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img]

Monster is my favorite. Do you guys have that?
[/quote]

Haven't seen that one yet. Is it good?

In Canada the biggest sellers are probably Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, and Amp. Rockstar tastes the least like deadly chemicals.

[i]Coca-Cola[/i] its the only cola that I drink. The rest are just for sweet toothed kiddie punks ! Grow up people have a Coke and smile, or ELSE !!! :annoyed:

ed