An Old School Catholic Message Board

When A Cola Comes Along, You Must Pick One!

Groo the Wanderer

Which one phits the pham and rephreshes?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vault, both
[img]http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/downloads/lg_vault_20oz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.coinoptoday.com/newsflash/Companies/Coca-cola/VaultBottleStandup_2RED.jpg[/img]

Edited by elizabeth09

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='28 December 2009 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1261972224' post='2026754']
Those look yummy. Who bottles it?
[/quote]

The image source mentions Coca-cola. :detective:

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='27 December 2009 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1261973692' post='2026769']
The image source mentions Coca-cola. :detective:
[/quote]
Generally it's either Coca Cola, Pepsi, or Cott.

[list=1][*]pepsi[*] Coke[*] RC[*] Big K[*] Diet Rite[*] Tab[*] Jack & Coke[*] Safeway Brand Cola[*] Shasta[*] I drink the syrup straight from the fountain...no CO2 for me![*] Mexican Coke (sugar, not corn syrup)[*] Hansen's[*] Sam's Choice[/list]is there a difference? they are all just sugar, water and cola flavor
:shutup:

AccountDeleted

[quote name='apparently' date='31 December 2009 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1262178893' post='2027486']
[list=1][*]pepsi[*] Coke[*] RC[*] Big K[*] Diet Rite[*] Tab[*] Jack & Coke[*] Safeway Brand Cola[*] Shasta[*] I drink the syrup straight from the fountain...no CO2 for me![*] Mexican Coke (sugar, not corn syrup)[*] Hansen's[*] Sam's Choice[/list]is there a difference? they are all just sugar, water and cola flavor
:shutup:
[/quote]

Ah yes, but it is how they combine those three ingredients that makes all the difference! :rolleyes:

[quote name='nunsense' date='30 December 2009 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1262224685' post='2027689']
Ah yes, but it is how they combine those three ingredients that makes all the difference! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Proportions, you say

AccountDeleted

[quote name='apparently' date='31 December 2009 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1262225725' post='2027707']
Proportions, you say
[/quote]

No, no, no, not how much, but how -- it's all in the attitude! :rolleyes:

[quote name='nunsense' date='30 December 2009 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1262225929' post='2027712']
No, no, no, not how much, but how -- it's all in the attitude! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I really do not care for cola

AccountDeleted

[quote name='apparently' date='31 December 2009 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1262226183' post='2027715']
I really do not care for cola
[/quote]

Then you are very smart. The acid in cola drinks is bad for the stomach and the caffeine is bad for blood pressure, and I won't go into sugar/aspartame problems! Unfortunately for me, I love Diet Coke. It is a curse I have to bear except during Lent (when I give it up) and when I am living in a convent (and there is none offered! :shock: ). You are admirable, and should stick to water if at all possible! :lol: But, as I say, there is a difference in taste for those of us who are "addicted".

[quote name='nunsense' date='30 December 2009 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1262226461' post='2027720']
Then you are very smart. The acid in cola drinks is bad for the stomach and the caffeine is bad for blood pressure, and I won't go into sugar/aspartame problems! Unfortunately for me, I love Diet Coke. It is a curse I have to bear except during Lent (when I give it up) and when I am living in a convent (and there is none offered! :shock: ). You are admirable, and should stick to water if at all possible! :lol: But, as I say, there is a difference in taste for those of us who are "addicted".
[/quote]

i drink a lot of coffee and milk, bad stuff too when you over due.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='apparently' date='31 December 2009 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1262227365' post='2027730']
i drink a lot of coffee and milk, bad stuff too when you over due.
[/quote]

Well the coffee isn't so good with all the caffeine, but the milk isn't too bad if you aren't allergic to it, and aren't drinking full cream milk. You need to get your calcium and Vitamin D somewhere, and I love the taste of milk.

Happy_Catholic

L&P or Lemon and Paeroa to the uninformed. A New Zealand fizzy. Fantastic stuff. Paeroa being a place in NZL with spring water, which is then added to lemon, and hey presto, L&P.