An Old School Catholic Message Board

Being Nice To Terrorists

dairygirl4u2c

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='abercius24' post='1415993' date='Nov 7 2007, 10:55 PM']If you want your threat of violence to be taken seriously, then somebody you are associated with must actually do it at sometime with enough severity to lead the terrorist to believe you are also capable of doing it. With that in mind, you must at least be in support of your associate's actions to be capable of using their reputation as your source of credibility. This is a situation a Catholic cannot support. Yell at a terrorist? Sure. As you would yell at anyone who was in a threatening, adversarial position to you or one of your loved ones.[/quote]

I know intimidating Catholics... my parents. My dad can give them his "[i]I'm disappointed in you[/i]" look. If that doesn't work, he can put them over his knee.

infinitelord1

im not one of those guys who thinks we should just kill em all. But I think homosexuals should be treated with much more respect than a terrorist...haha. This thread is making me laugh.

[quote name='infinitelord1' post='1416348' date='Nov 8 2007, 08:52 PM']im not one of those guys who thinks we should just kill em all. But I think homosexuals should be treated with much more respect than a terrorist...haha. This thread is making me laugh.[/quote]
What the hell does homosexuality have to do with any of this?? <_<

[quote name='Socrates' post='1416412' date='Nov 8 2007, 10:48 PM'][quote name='infinitelord1' date=' Nov 8 2007, 08:52 PM']
im not one of those guys who thinks we should just kill em all. But I think homosexuals should be treated with much more respect than a terrorist...haha. This thread is making me laugh.[/quote]
What the hell does homosexuality have to do with any of this?? <_<
[/quote]

what about homosexual terrorists?