An Old School Catholic Message Board

Take A Stand Peeps!

Groo the Wanderer

A phatmass poll compilation  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can someone define caferterias?

I've BEEN to caferterias... i have eaten EATEN there. It was not fun, but i am still alive.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1415510' date='Nov 6 2007, 07:58 PM']can someone define caferterias?

I've BEEN to caferterias... i have eaten EATEN there. It was not fun, but i am still alive.[/quote]
What is the diff between cafeterias and buffets?

MissScripture

Cafeterias are what you're exposed to in school, and by no means a buffet! Buffets you can go back and get more, and the food is usually decent. Cafeterias charge you for everything while trying to kill you with their food.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1415398' date='Nov 6 2007, 11:59 AM']You don't have my thread in there. Thanks, Groo buddy <_<[/quote]

my bad. I claim sleep deprivation. :paperbag:

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1415523' date='Nov 6 2007, 07:46 PM']it is ok that they try to kill me, as long as they do not try to torture me[/quote]
But one may argue that an ongoing attempt on ones life is, in fact, torture. Or does killing one slowly not qualify as torture, since it eventually ends in death?

Did anyone catch the Devo reference?? haha that made me laugh, what a way to start my day!

Something that bothers me about the polls - They get bumped to the top when someone votes. So I see all these polls at the top, yet theres no real discussion, just someone coming along much later, they vote, then suddenly we must all check to see if the vote has moved from 4-100 to 4-101!

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1415672' date='Nov 7 2007, 10:29 AM']my bad. I claim sleep deprivation. :paperbag:[/quote]
I accept your claim. Wandering barbarians usually have their share in sleep deprivation, especially when captured by the enemy.