An Old School Catholic Message Board

Moderates Moderately Use Moderate Religion

Paddington

They hate talking and listening. They are thinking about something else the whole time that you are talking. They temper all of their own words, because they don't think you are worth the time.
Also, they are going to forget everything 15 minutes from now when they sneak in a hot pretzel break.

In my experience moderates usually exist out of this lame desire to "be fair" and "bring balance between the extremes". There are some who notice the subjectivity of the definitions of "conservative" and "liberal" and just refuse to identify with either one, but I find for the most part they tend to fall into the former group.

Moderates may be the life of the party, but I see through their shenanigans. Unlike most of you here, I'm ready to actually do something about it. (Faith without works is dead.)

I challenge all moderates everywhere to an iron cage match. Or a ladder match. Take your pick. I'll just need a couple months to get ready physically and mentally. I haven't picked out a trainer yet or anything. You can't be hiring any fat, old grouch with a towel on his shoulder. There has to be something extra about them. Ya know, like their mystique. Something like that. Nevermind, I can tell that I've lost you.

Anywho...Maybe some cute moderate chicks will change their tune when they see me standing victorious.

[quote name='Paddington' post='1410435' date='Oct 28 2007, 03:34 PM']Moderates may be the life of the party, but I see through their shenanigans. Unlike most of you here, I'm ready to actually do something about it. (Faith without works is dead.)

I challenge all moderates everywhere to an iron cage match. Or a ladder match. Take your pick. I'll just need a couple months to get ready physically and mentally. I haven't picked out a trainer yet or anything. You can't be hiring any fat, old grouch with a towel on his shoulder. There has to be something extra about them. Ya know, like their mystique. Something like that. Nevermind, I can tell that I've lost you.

Anywho...Maybe some cute moderate chicks will change their tune when they see me standing victorious.[/quote]
Except moderates would waste so much time finding some sort of middle ground between an iron cage match, and a ladder match it would never happen.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1410456' date='Oct 28 2007, 04:32 AM']When's the match to be, Fuzzball?[/quote]

In the 2 hours since I posted, not one moderate has come forward for the challenge.
I'm afraid this will be another duck-and-run like the moderates have perfected. Then the moderate media will cover for them with lies, half-truths and even some half-lies. They've all been brainwashed by the moderate propaganda machine. Not to mention they sin more which gums up their brain cells. But, I will continue to pray for them.

[quote name='Justin86' post='1410474' date='Oct 28 2007, 04:40 AM']Except moderates would waste so much time finding some sort of middle ground between an iron cage match, and a ladder match it would never happen.[/quote]

Then we will have to combine them. When I beat them at their own game, that will add a little extra sting! :cool:

[quote name='Justin86' post='1410524' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:41 AM']Someone is making a satire on rachael's thread...[/quote]
:unsure: huh?

Edited by rachael

[quote name='Justin86' post='1410524' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:11 AM']Someone is making a satire on rachael's thread...[/quote]

It's not on anybody's thread. It's just that there was a liberal and conservative thread and I "felt led." Perhaps by Satan, but yea. I thought I was re-loggin on to apologize/save-face for trolling. Then I saw replies. Anywho...I'm done. Put a fork in me. I wish I had a mental pill to take. Maybe Advil PM will suffice. I still have to figure out if Daylight Savings is tonight because my cpu just told me that it was. It was changed wasn't it?

[quote name='Paddington' post='1410535' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:50 AM']Hi Rachael. Definitely not on your thread. :)[/quote]
Okie dokie. :wacko: