An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Monarch Of Catholic Prophecy

kafka

The Great Monarch of Catholic Prophecy  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So does the Great Monarch begin his reign after Hillary Clinton begins her career as a pro-life activist in 2009? Or do we have to wait until the Arabs nuke NY in 2010?

Wow, these prophetic events are coming up fast! Should I start campaigning for Hillary now, to ensure complete pro-life victory in '09, or will the prophecy just kinda "work itself out"? :cool:

[quote name='Socrates' post='1405114' date='Oct 18 2007, 09:36 PM']So does the Great Monarch begin his reign after Hillary Clinton begins her career as a pro-life activist in 2009? [b]Or do we have to wait until the Arabs nuke NY in 2010[/b]?[/quote]

Could you be more of a racist bigot? I mean seriously...try a bit more. [mod]edit ad hominem[/mod]

Just remember with regard to Prophecy: stay far far far from millinearism of any kind. I once (regrettably) viewed a website which detailed 'events', i.e.: a Second Coming before ''the'' Second Coming - crazy.

If this "Great Monarch" prophecy relates to a future, physical reign of Christ on the earth, then the interpretation is way off-base. That is Millinarianism, which the Church whole-heartedly rejects. The New Testament period IS the end times and Christ reigns NOW through His presence in the Eucharist.

""Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice, and proclaimed to them, ''You who are Jews, indeed all of you staying in Jerusalem. Let this be known to you, and listen to my words. These people are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only nine o'clock in the morning. No, [b]this is what was spoken through the prophet Joel: [/b]
[b]'It will come to pass in the last days,'[/b] God says, 'that I will pour out a portion of my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.'""" (Acts 2:14-17, my ephasis added)

The End Times (Last Days) began at Pentecost. We live in the End Times, scrictly speaking. This must always be understood when discussing End Times prophecy. Yes, some things have yet to happen, but much has already happened with the First Coming of Christ. Christ's reign is now!

Edited by abercius24

[quote name='S][N' post='1405244' date='Oct 19 2007, 05:24 AM']
Could you be more of a racist bigot? I mean seriously...try a bit more.[/quote]

You probably missed the previous conversation in which Socrates was beyond skeptical of Kafka's speculative time-line of the future.

The Great Monarch will be, as I understand it, a restoration of the monarchy in France by a great king who will revive the faith in the eldest daughter of the Church. I don't know much more than that, but I figured I'd mention that before we get too off base talking about millennialism.

It's fascinating stuff, the prophecies about the end times that come from Catholic saints over the ages. I think we should make note of them as Catholics.

[quote name='Paddington' post='1405317' date='Oct 19 2007, 08:25 AM']You probably missed the previous conversation in which Socrates was beyond skeptical of Kafka's speculative time-line of the future.[/quote]

In english?

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1405319' date='Oct 19 2007, 09:37 AM']The Great Monarch will be, as I understand it, a restoration of the monarchy in France by a great king who will revive the faith in the eldest daughter of the Church. I don't know much more than that, but I figured I'd mention that before we get too off base talking about millennialism.

It's fascinating stuff, the prophecies about the end times that come from Catholic saints over the ages. I think we should make note of them as Catholics.[/quote]

that is part of it, but there is a lot more.

The reason I made this poll is to determine whether or not to post a free download of my book here. Stay tuned.

[quote name='S][N' post='1405324' date='Oct 19 2007, 12:47 PM']
In english?[/quote]

Kafka gave him the material. You had to have been there I guess. Not blaming Kafka by the way. Nobody made a racist comment in the whole process.