An Old School Catholic Message Board

Birth Control

Akalyte

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1404257' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:49 AM']I sure wish schools would get out of the "free clinic" business and get back in the "three R's" business... :sadwalk:[/quote]
but it's in the best interests of our children :rolleyes:

hyperdulia again

Well that's just propoganda!

It is about yummy nummy gummy birthcontraceptivebabystoppers for kids! Available in strawberry and grape flavors. Yummy!

When I was 11, all I wanted to do was play basketball and beat up boys. I can't imagine how hard it must be to raise a little girl these days.

hyperdulia again

It's beaver dam near impossible. The whole culture is screaming at girls that they must be sexualized. My nine year-old is the only girl at her CATHOLIC school that is not wearing makeup (a little lip gloss) and walking around half naked.

[quote name='Theoketos' post='1404328' date='Oct 17 2007, 02:36 PM']Birth control is neither about birth nor control.[/quote]
indeed. more like a way of preventing the practicing of lisence without a medicine ;)

hyperdulia again

The birth control pill was invented by a daily communicant. Maybe I could invent the yummy nummy gummy birthcontraceptivebabystoppers for kids!

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='1404365' date='Oct 17 2007, 01:38 PM']The birth control pill was invented by a daily communicant.[/quote]
do you have evidence for this?

hyperdulia again

well look it up (i don't mean that as witchy as it almost certainly sounds, i will look for it if you haven't found it in a few days)...:)

found it :) for others:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rock_%28American_scientist%29"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rock_%28...an_scientist%29[/url]