An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is It Ever Okay For A Minor To Consume Alcohol?

XIX

Underage drinking  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

photosynthesis

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='1402635' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:43 PM']I love the fact that you call her your "betrothed."[/quote]
it's a him :)

he goes by adt6247 on here. we're getting married next april. And we actually had a canonical betrothal ceremony in church :love:

Edited by photosynthesis

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1402648' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:53 PM']it's a him :)

he goes by adt6247 on here. we're getting married next april. And we actually had a canonical betrothal ceremony in church :love:[/quote]
THat was a lovely hijack :offtopic: :offtopic: so start a new thread on betrothals and tell us all about it in open mic. :)

I think its the parents job to introduce the children to responsbile alcohol consumption. My older children always had a small glass of wine for the holiday meal.

hyperdulia again

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1402664' date='Oct 14 2007, 10:58 PM']THat was a lovely hijack :offtopic: :offtopic: so start a new thread on betrothals and tell us all about it in open mic. :)

I think its the parents job to introduce the children to responsbile alcohol consumption. My older children always had a small glass of wine for the holiday meal.[/quote]

LMAO :smokey:

photosynthesis

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1402664' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:58 PM']THat was a lovely hijack[/quote]
well, i'm glad you think it's lovely.

[quote]I think its the parents job to introduce the children to responsbile alcohol consumption. My older children always had a small glass of wine for the holiday meal.[/quote]

couldn't agree more! ^_^

I lived in a house open to alcohol. Got smashed quite a few times before I turned 15. I'm far more responsible about alcohol than my friends at my Uni. Well, most of the time...atleast I don't leave my room.

[quote name='kateri05' post='1402821' date='Oct 15 2007, 01:27 AM']well, based on your posts RE: the catholic faith in open mic, i would disagree :mellow:[/quote]

Thats really up to me, and not you. I quite enjoy who I am. I make it a game.

hyperdulia again

no you don't enjoy. your bitterness is clear from almost every post you've written. it's very sad. there are plently of happy atheists. you're not one of them. don't delude yourself.

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='1402839' date='Oct 15 2007, 01:38 AM']no you don't enjoy. your bitterness is clear from almost every post you've written. it's very sad. there are plently of happy atheists. you're not one of them. don't delude yourself.[/quote]

I choose my cynicism, I find others frustration a delight.

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='1402846' date='Oct 15 2007, 01:44 AM']poor thing.[/quote]

If thats your view, I feel bad for you