An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tiny Little Souls

photosynthesis

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1401470' date='Oct 12 2007, 07:16 PM']i think the fact that people don't adopt them, even christian and catholics, shows that they are not so sure htemselves of the huamnity of the embryos. if they were kids being allowed to die or killed, more eople would surely would adopt them.

sure, theres aspects of christians just don't do what they should etc and made easier as you don't see it. but i think there's also aspects of what i just said.

the idea that you have ot beleive they are fully human makes people tell themsevles that they are, but their actions show the core of what they really feel, they either don't believe it or are not sure maybe more likely.

just pointing it out for anyone who's honest with themselves.[/quote]

On the same token, how many kids are up for adoption, with no one doubting if they are human persons, who are allowed to die or are killed because of a lack of a loving family as well? Does this mean that we doubt such kids are human persons?

That embryos are human beings and human persons is a totally different argument. If you don't believe that such frozen embryos are human beings and persons then that is another thread. Since we are discussing what we can do to help "Tiny Little Souls" we are rightly beginning from the understanding of human persons.