An Old School Catholic Message Board

President Of Iran At Columbia University

kujo

I am dumbfounded that this guy is allowed to set his grubby, blood-stained feet on American soil. I know that Bush has come out saying this is some triumph of American free speech and stuff, but it's carp. This is the guy who has funded and continues to fund terrorism throughout the world, specifically in Iraq and in Lebanon. The blood of thousands are on that hands of this guy and he should be arrested and hung for his crimes. If Saddam got it, he should get it.

Gosh...this stuff peeves me off....

Edited by Era Might

I saw a news story on this today:

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us"]Ahmadinejad questions 9/11, Holocaust[/url]

Of course the ultra-liberal Columbia University would never host a conservative or pro-life Catholic speaker because that would be "too controversial."

The sheer hypocrisy of contemporary p.c. liberalism makes me want to vomit.

[quote name='Socrates' post='1392669' date='Sep 24 2007, 11:28 PM']Of course the ultra-liberal Columbia University would never host a conservative or pro-life Catholic speaker because that would be "too controversial."

The sheer hypocrisy of contemporary p.c. liberalism makes me want to vomit.[/quote]

It is hypocrisy.

I can understand (though don't agree) why Columbia University would want to try and be objective on this whole matter. Yet again, they do not give the same opportunity to a pro-life Catholic speaker. They just want attention, that's my belief.

[quote name='Monoxide' post='1394950' date='Sep 28 2007, 08:06 PM']I am appalled again and again at the lack of Catholic Ethics on this forum. Catechise yourselves.[/quote]

Ahmadinejad is like another Hitler. Would you be upset if we were saying that we should arrest Hitler if he were on American soil, etc? We must tolerate all things good. However, what this dude stands for and espouses is not good-in fact it is a grave evil. We must NOT tolerate evil. :kitten:

Edited by Saint Therese