An Old School Catholic Message Board

Osama

dairygirl4u2c

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

if we can debate this to the truth, then we could get a very high reward.
PM me if you really know though, cause the FBI will just take the answers from this thread, cause i'm sure they are spying on it.

He's definitely alive. That new video makes that pretty clear. I can't imagine he's living in a cave because a human being cannot survive without some social interaction, and real communities just don't flourish in caves. He's gotta be in a small, remote village where the leaders are very loyal to Al Qaeda and have very strong influence over the other people who live there.

He's living quite comfortably in Area 51's underground facilities with the aliens, Elvis, and the spirited-away passengers of United flight 93.

[quote name='abercius24' post='1381884' date='Sep 9 2007, 04:58 PM']He's definitely alive. That new video makes that pretty clear. I can't imagine he's living in a cave because a human being cannot survive without some social interaction, and real communities just don't flourish in caves. He's gotta be in a small, remote village where the leaders are very loyal to Al Qaeda and have very strong influence over the other people who live there.[/quote]
Didn't you know? Al Quaida's working with the Raelians; they cloned a bunch of Osamas for them

As it stands, 76% of the Osama clones are dead (as well as the original). The remaining 24% live together on a desert island where they make videos and mail them to the middle east.

New Osama looks 20 years younger. Seriously, he got his hands on some "Just for Men: Beards"?
New Osama's eyes are shallower, with heavier eyelids.
New Osama's brows are about as high as old Osama, but wider on the outside than old Osama.
New Osama's cheek bones are a bit more pinched than old Osama.
Yeah, and I've said it before, but the beard is all wrong.

I've seen better impersonations by men who should never wear rhinestones...ever.

[quote name='Dismas' post='1382003' date='Sep 9 2007, 07:03 PM']New Osama looks 20 years younger. Seriously, he got his hands on some "Just for Men: Beards"?
New Osama's eyes are shallower, with heavier eyelids.
New Osama's brows are about as high as old Osama, but wider on the outside than old Osama.
New Osama's cheek bones are a bit more pinched than old Osama.
Yeah, and I've said it before, but the beard is all wrong.

I've seen better impersonations by men who should never wear rhinestones...ever.[/quote]

They said the same thing about Saddam Houssein and his look-a-likes, but we now know he wasn't as sophisticated about it as we had thought. I think Saddam had more resources at his disposal to pull it off, too -- much more than Bin Ladin. Bin Ladin is getting old, and he's been living in a remote area where the diet is much different than he is used to. Both of those things can significantly change a man's appearance. And he may have dyed his beard to somewhat appeal to the main audience of his recent video -- Americans. By the way, American mosques have had about a 30% annual increase in conversions ever since 9/11. Seems strange, but it is true. Islam is growing in the U.S. and Bin Ladin seems to recognize this.

Edited by abercius24

[quote name='abercius24' post='1382018' date='Sep 9 2007, 08:41 PM']By the way, American mosques have had about a 30% annual increase in conversions ever since 9/11. Seems strange, but it is true. Islam is growing in the U.S. and Bin Ladin seems to recognize this.[/quote]

Some of this may be because many of the Arabs in this country took a look into their faith after 9/11. I was watching CNN this morning and this woman was on talking about how after 9/11 she began looking into Islam, even though she had never taken her faith seriously before. She had attended a Catholic school all her life(her mother was Spanish/Chinese and her father is Pakistani), but had never practiced any religion. But because of her heritage she was being "profiled", etc. It caused her to look into Islam and start practicing. I'm not saying this is the case for all of the 30% increase, but it probably has something to do with it.

Makes you wonder what she was learning in that school for all those years, though, that she eventually turned to Islam. <_<

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1382113' date='Sep 9 2007, 09:36 PM']Wow. Where did you get those statistics on the Mosques? That's alarming...[/quote]

The statistics change depending on who you talk to, but the moderate number I give credibility to is 30%.

Here is an article about the phenomenon:

[url="http://www.therevival.co.uk/wp-site/276"]http://www.therevival.co.uk/wp-site/276[/url]

I first heard of the statistic in an episode of Law and Order. Came to find out it was true when I googled it up. Pat Buchanan talks about this phenomenon a lot, too, especially in the case of Europe. Apparently a good number of major European nations now have a 50% Moslem population.

Edited by abercius24

On this day, just in case O is alive, I would like to say to him, from the bottom of my heart:

Screw you, you goat romancing turd burglar.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1383690' date='Sep 11 2007, 05:11 PM']On this day, just in case O is alive, I would like to say to him, from the bottom of my heart:

Screw you, you goat romancing turd burglar.[/quote]

:D

Thank you for the laugh. Work was very somber today. People are still scared to fly on this day and the atmosphere created by those who did was very depressing.

[quote name='abercius24' post='1382404' date='Sep 10 2007, 01:40 AM']The statistics change depending on who you talk to, but the moderate number I give credibility to is 30%.

Here is an article about the phenomenon:

[url="http://www.therevival.co.uk/wp-site/276"]http://www.therevival.co.uk/wp-site/276[/url]

I first heard of the statistic in an episode of Law and Order. Came to find out it was true when I googled it up. Pat Buchanan talks about this phenomenon a lot, too, especially in the case of Europe. Apparently a good number of major European nations now have a 50% Moslem population.[/quote]
Well, the increase in the European nations population of Muslims is partially due to the fact that they are having children above replacement rate. And also immigration.