An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wheter Society Makes The Moral Laws Or God?

eperez874

society never must make moral laws they must based the moral laws under God's laws.
i belive that society is wrong in making such choices whether to decide what is right for God.

beign "racist" against gays is wrong. it is not racism but it is an abomination
friends have tried to force me to whatch very high inapropiate videos where girls are dancing in their poorly swiming underwear.
I said i have to go they say stay eric thee is nothing wrong.
and i say it is defenetly wrong. thou shall not commit adultery nor impure acts.
there is 3 things to make it a mortal sin
one is concience, other want to do it, and other doing it.
even by one it is still a sin

i decided to leave and not talk to my friends ever again.
they told me the old times where diferent, but now you must not exagerate.
i said you do not have respect for women it is not what society.
that is being a coward i have nothing to do with wasting my time with your trash.

another ocattion another school mate try to make me cus and swear under the name of God,
he even said do you swear i said i promise but he keep asking and i answered nothing.

society must be brought back to God.
i will take the courage to help them come back to track but I am not going to become a priest to do that i only have to obey the ten commandments.

there was another time when i saw many guys here in the here(USA) kissing their girl friend about 3 couples of them and they belived that, that makes it right because they think that is love.
they even defined love as sex.

i said love is not sex it is respect.
that is being a coward not defending moral values.
and i and two friends do not care if people judge us we are diferent because we have fear of God.

i left i cannot stand disrespect.

it is only God's decition to make moral laws. not the goverment not the people.

i cannot judge the church becasue it is not my place, it is the place of God.

many teachers judge it. when they should never judge it.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe people are not liking my debates because it is a never ending debate.
or is it that they are becoming liberal not free liberal is some one who abuses the power of freedom?

you are posting things that most phatmassers would agree with. There is no debate. Phatmassers as a whole are generally pro-life, pro-natural law, and generally believe humans are flawed and that we can not always trust what we "feel".

There probably is no response because there is no debate.

I think it is interesting when mortal Laws interfere with what one perceives as God Laws. I am currently involved in a debate/discussion where in the late 1800's early 1900's Mormons had to give up the divine practice of Pologymy to adhere to the standards and laws of humankind and for some, this seems to be something that disagrees with their conscience and beliefs. Now it is a revelation that they must currently refute in their organization if they are to be respected among their peers. It is a fine line that a religious person must walk to appease both human and deity Law.

Edited by carrdero

Couple of things eperez,

First of all, the laws that men make should not be contrary to God's laws, for we are told in Rom 2:14-15 that God's laws are written on men's hearts so that they do in fact know write from wrong. If men follow their heart, their conscience this conflict between his laws and ours should not class. Of course we are fallen creatures and our fallen nature corrupts what he has written on our hearts.

Secondly you really should get a hold of Christopher West's Intro to Theology of the Body and/or Created and Redeemed. You have the basis for it and it will help you articulate some of this stuff.

www.christopherwest.com

Blessings

• 1 month later...

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1392241' date='Sep 24 2007, 09:45 AM']Couple of things eperez,

First of all, the laws that men make should not be contrary to God's laws, for we are told in Rom 2:14-15 that God's laws are written on men's hearts so that they do in fact know write from wrong. If men follow their heart, their conscience this conflict between his laws and ours should not class. Of course we are fallen creatures and our fallen nature corrupts what he has written on our hearts.

Secondly you really should get a hold of Christopher West's Intro to Theology of the Body and/or Created and Redeemed. You have the basis for it and it will help you articulate some of this stuff.

www.christopherwest.com

Blessings[/quote]

thanks