An Old School Catholic Message Board

Al Gore Is The Anti Christ

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

all the bruhaha with the weather. people will confuse it with global warming instead of the signs of the times, the end of the world. jesus said we can the signs of the times, just not the date and the hour. al gore is perpetuating all this.

enough said...

Dairy, You're not the first I'd expect to say something like that, but still, the guy is odd, but we're not going to quickly condemn him as something like that. Chicken Little, maybe, but not the Anti-Christ.

dairygirl4u2c

i hope you mean i was the first you'd think i'd say that but only as a joke.... cause it was only a joke.
i think flaming liberal nutjobs are all jokes. i consider myself "other". not to say moderate as that's usually considered mushy. plus i often don't agree with liberal nutjobs. plus unlike liberal nutjobs, i actually have reasoned arguments.

catholicinsd

No. Al Gore is not the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ will be a goat that will rise to the highest ranks over at PETA

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1369201' date='Aug 23 2007, 04:08 PM']i hope you mean i was the first you'd think i'd say that but only as a joke.... cause it was only a joke.
i think flaming liberal nutjobs are all jokes. i consider myself "other". not to say moderate as that's usually considered mushy. plus i often don't agree with liberal nutjobs. plus unlike liberal nutjobs, i actually have reasoned arguments.[/quote]
Dairygirl's just so much smarter than everyone else. :rolleyes:

catholicinsd

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1369392' date='Aug 23 2007, 08:51 PM']Al Gore is the anti-christ??

Oh.

I guess i can cross off my mother-in-law of the list...

:ninja:[/quote]

Unless she's a goat.

violence in overall is not the anti christ but it is the tool objects of the anti crist. i admit video games are the tools of anti christ i used to play but i got rid of it because God never whanted me to be violent there is many ways that violence is cooming to our homes wich are the sign of the anti crist tools

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1369412' date='Aug 23 2007, 07:39 PM']Unless she's a goat.[/quote]
OH.

maybe i should put her back on...

:ninja:

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1369315' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:22 PM']No. Al Gore is not the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ will be a goat that will rise to the highest ranks over at PETA[/quote]

So you're saying my daily mass slaughter of goats is doing the work of God? It's not just fun?