An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ufos, Demonology, And The Occult

Guest matthewd777

Guest matthewd777

I've come across some discussion threads in this forum regarding the phenomenon of UFO's and "Aliens." As a Catholic who was at one time very much steeped in UFO literature and basically obsessed over it, i can tell you all that it is nothing short of demonic. Why can i say this? Because i've been there. The material always conflicts with the tenets of Christianity. Anyone who has read any of the UFO literature (which i don't recommend anyone do) has seen the links with the New Age and the Occult. The philosophies that are dictated to those claiming to having been abducted promote New Age and Occult forms of religion. They claim that Jesus was just another "Ascended Master" like Buddha, Mohammed and Krishna. They put forth the lie that they are our creators and that Jesus and Buddha, etc. were sent by them to proclaim wisdom. When they do speak of Jesus Christ, they never speak of The Cross and Crucifixion. They deny it. They always preach that the world needs to be rid of the "concepts of sin" and that we are on the cusp of a "New Age" and age that will be rid of religion. They seek to unite mankind under "their" regime.

For those of you that are not familiar with Aleister Crowley...He was the most famous Satanist/Occultist in all of history. He lived in the early 1900's. He proclaimed himself to be "The Great Beast." At one time in his life, he contacted a demon and sketched it in his diary. If we look at the image below, it fits exactly the description of modern "aliens." This is not a coincidence.
[img]http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/images/lam.jpg[/img]

Take a look at some quotes from well-respected researchers in this field and you'll see that we're not dealing with "Physical, nuts-and-bolts" crafts and entities...

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's "nuts and bolts hardware," then we must still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a cheshire cat manner (not even leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or apparently "materialize" mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are "hiding" when not manifesting themselves to human eyes." (From the Edge of Realty, Hynek)

“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.”
-John Keel, author

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel, p. 183)

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

Let us also read from the Catechism of The Catholic Church regarding conjurations and sorcery...

116 - All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 - All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358214' date='Aug 13 2007, 02:23 PM']Looks like a really big-headed cat.[/quote]
Isn't that what people say about hot stuff?

Maybe he is an alien.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358354' date='Aug 13 2007, 05:52 PM']Isn't that what people say about hot stuff?
Maybe he is an alien.[/quote]
hot stuff = alien = :devil: ???!!

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: I've come across some discussion threads in this forum regarding the phenomenon of UFO's and "Aliens." As a Catholic who was at one time very much steeped in UFO literature and basically obsessed over it, i can tell you all that it is nothing short of demonic.[/quote]

Then if you were steeped in this literature, you must also be familiar with the phenomeneon enough to consider the extraordinary parallels to the Bible which is believed by researchers to be one of the best books written on other-worldy manipulation and intervention. This would include the Exodus, Ezekiel’s vision, Elijah’s ascension into the chariot and the conception, birth, baptism and resurrection of Jesus.

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: Why can i say this? Because i've been there. The material always conflicts with the tenets of Christianity.[/quote]
If the Bible is to be believed, these other-wordly encounters have started many religions and confounded many religious-minded individuals.

[quote]Matthewed777 writes:They put forth the lie that they are our creators and that Jesus and Buddha, etc. were sent by them to proclaim wisdom.[/quote]
Wisdom?!?! Those fiends!!

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: They always preach that the world needs to be rid of the "concepts of sin" and that we are on the cusp of a "New Age" and age that will be rid of religion.[/quote]

Yes, we need to hold on to the 33,000 different “organized” religions or we will never know the Truth or the difference between good and bad or be able to continue to practice faith for another 6000 years.

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: 116 - All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading,[/quote]
Hey! These are for supposed to be for entertainment purposes only!!
[quote]Matthewed777 writes: interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.[/quote]
When other entities display these endowments, it is called mysticism or of the occult, yet when Jesus resembles these powers it is considered Holy and gifted. Go figure.

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: “The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel, p. 183)[/quote]

And these messages still have to come under the careful scrutiny, considerate understanding and comparative reasoning to even the sturdiest historical claims of inspirations.

Edited by carrdero

[quote]Matthewed777 writes: For those of you that are not familiar with Aleister Crowley...He was the most famous Satanist/Occultist in all of history. He lived in the early 1900's. He proclaimed himself to be "The Great Beast." At one time in his life, he contacted a demon and sketched it in his diary. If we look at the image below, it fits exactly the description of modern "aliens." This is not a coincidence.[/quote]

[b][size=3]Manna From Heaven[/size][/b]

[b]EXODUS 16:4[/b]
4 Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Here I am raining down bread for YOU from the heavens; and the people must go out and pick up each his amount day for day, in order that I may put them to the test as to whether they will walk in my law or not.
[color="#000080"](As a side note it is interesting to note the conditioning process of the beings operating this cloud.)[/color]

10 Then it occurred that as soon as Aaron had spoken to the entire assembly of the sons of Israel, they turned and faced toward the wilderness, and, look! Jehovah’s glory appeared in the cloud.

13 Accordingly it occurred that in the evening the quails began to come up and cover the camp, and in the morning there had developed a layer of dew round about the camp.

14 In time the layer of dew evaporated and here upon the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flaky thing, fine like hoarfrost upon the earth.

[color="#000080"]Donald Keyhoe in his work The Flying Saucer Conspiracy, devotes a chapter to what he calls “Angel Hair” (ironically known as Pixie Dust) which seems to be a fine flakelike substance which has been observed dropping from UFO’s. This “Angel Hair” sometimes, although not always, disintegrates when a person touches it, and it very often evaporates in the heat of the sun. Whether anyone has tried to eat this substance, I do not know but the description of the “bread from heaven is strikingly similar.[/color]

(for more info on Angel Hair [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Hair)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Hair)[/url]

[b][size=3]Glowing Disposition[/size][/b]

[b]Exodus: 34:29,30[/b]
29 Now it came about when Moses came down from Mount Si´nai that the two tablets of the Testimony were in the hand of Moses when he came down from the mountain, and Moses did not know that the skin of his face emitted rays because of his having spoken with him. 30 When Aaron and all the sons of Israel got to see Moses, why, look! the skin of his face emitted rays and they grew afraid of coming near to him.

[color="#000080"]I introduce the NT testimony with the scripture that Jesus was indeed in contact with the same “cloud” phenomenon as Moses was. [/color]

[b]Matthew 17:5[/b]
5 While he was yet speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and, look! a voice out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved; listen to him.”

[color="#000080"]With this scripture I conclude that contact with the cloud equals shiny face.[/color]

[b]Matthew 17:2[/b] And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant as the light.

[color="#000080"]Many witnesses of the modern UFO phenomenon have reported glowing faces after encountering or witnessing an unknown craft. The most common example is Steven Spielberg’s entertaining 1977 blockbuster movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. Spielberg did extensive research to represent the modern UFO phenomenon accurately right down to the peculiar (but glowingly humorous) sunburn that Richard Dreyfuss was sporting instantly after his first encounter and through most of the film.[/color]

[img]http://www.geocities.com/carrdero/RichD.jpg[/img]

[color="#000080"]The intensity of light and radiation that these crafts emit seems not only to cause haywire with our mechanical inventions but also seems to be hazardous to our health as our next example demonstrates.[/color]

[b][size=3]STEP AWAY FROM THE UFO!![/size] [/b]
[color="#000080"]There are many Biblical scriptures where the Israelites are repeatedly told "not to get near the cloud" or to touch anything in the surrounding area while it was in "operation" (power). [/color]

[b]Exodus: 19:12;21;24[/b]

[color="#000080"]Though in order for “God” to make it understandably clear to all the people involved that Moses was indeed the chosen prophet, some people would inevitably have to suffer.[/color]

[b]Numbers 12:4-14 [/b]
4 Then Jehovah suddenly said to Moses and Aaron and Mir´i•am: “Go out, the three of YOU, to the tent of meeting.” So the three of them went out. 5 After that Jehovah came down in the pillar of cloud and stood at the entrance of the tent and called Aaron and Mir´i•am. At this both of them went out. 6 And he went on to say: “Hear my words, please. If there came to be a prophet of YOURS for Jehovah, it would be in a vision I would make myself known to him. In a dream I would speak to him. 7 Not so my servant Moses! He is being entrusted with all my house. 8 Mouth to mouth I speak to him, thus showing him, and not by riddles; and the appearance of Jehovah is what he beholds. Why, then, did YOU not fear to speak against my servant, against Moses?”
9 And Jehovah’s anger got to be hot against them, and he went his way. 10 And the cloud turned away from over the tent, and, look! Mir´i•am was struck with leprosy as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Mir´i•am, and, look! she was struck with leprosy. 11 Immediately Aaron said to Moses: “Excuse me, my lord! Do not, please, attribute to us the sin in which we have acted foolishly and which we have committed! 12 Please, do not let her continue like someone dead, whose flesh at the time of his coming out of his mother’s womb is half eaten off!” 13 And Moses began to cry out to Jehovah, saying: “O God, please! Heal her, please!”
14 Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Were her father to spit directly in her face, would she not be humiliated seven days? Let her be quarantined seven days outside the camp, and afterward let her be received in.”

[color="#000080"]* The destruction of the Egyptians at the Red Sea, the warning to Moses not to come near the burning bush, the warning to keep away from Mount Sinai, and the experience of Miriam all suggest that is was dangerous to get too close to this UFO. [/color]

[b]1. December 29, 1980 Houston Texas 9:00am[/b]
**Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum and Landrum’s young grandson were driving home when a huge, bright diamond shaped UFO approached their car spewing sparks. As the craft passed near their car the light and heat became intense. Shortly after this bizarre incident all three witnesses developed headaches, nausea, skin sores, hair loss and other ailments diagnosed as symptoms of radiation poisoning. Betty Cash was to develop cancer in the ensuing years. On the eighteenth anniversary of her encounter, Betty Cash died.

[b]2. Date: May 20, 1967
Stephen Michalak of Winnipeg, was prospecting near Falcon Lake, Manitoba, when he encountered two UFOs, one of which landed on a large, flat rock about 160 feet away from him. After having approached the object and looked inside, the object moved, and something like an exhaust vent was now in front of him. A blast of hot gas shot from these holes onto his chest, setting his shirt and undershirt on fire and causing him severe pain, and leaving burn marks in the shape of a grid.

[img]http://www.geocities.com/carrdero/Stephen.jpg[/img]

[color="#000080"]Though I understand that God was offended at Mir'i-am for her arrogance, I often wonder what Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum and Stephen Michalak had done to incur God’s wrath. [/color]

*Passage taken from Rev. Barry Downing’s The Bible And The Flying Saucers

[color="#000080"]This is not a coincidence.[/color]

Edited by carrdero

[quote name='matthewd777' post='1358083' date='Aug 13 2007, 10:31 AM']I've come across some discussion threads in this forum regarding the phenomenon of UFO's and "Aliens." As a Catholic who was at one time very much steeped in UFO literature and basically obsessed over it, i can tell you all that it is nothing short of demonic. Why can i say this? Because i've been there. The material always conflicts with the tenets of Christianity. Anyone who has read any of the UFO literature (which i don't recommend anyone do) has seen the links with the New Age and the Occult. The philosophies that are dictated to those claiming to having been abducted promote New Age and Occult forms of religion. They claim that Jesus was just another "Ascended Master" like Buddha, Mohammed and Krishna. They put forth the lie that they are our creators and that Jesus and Buddha, etc. were sent by them to proclaim wisdom. When they do speak of Jesus Christ, they never speak of The Cross and Crucifixion. They deny it. They always preach that the world needs to be rid of the "concepts of sin" and that we are on the cusp of a "New Age" and age that will be rid of religion. They seek to unite mankind under "their" regime.

For those of you that are not familiar with Aleister Crowley...He was the most famous Satanist/Occultist in all of history. He lived in the early 1900's. He proclaimed himself to be "The Great Beast." At one time in his life, he contacted a demon and sketched it in his diary. If we look at the image below, it fits exactly the description of modern "aliens." This is not a coincidence.
[img]http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/images/lam.jpg[/img]

Take a look at some quotes from well-respected researchers in this field and you'll see that we're not dealing with "Physical, nuts-and-bolts" crafts and entities...

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's "nuts and bolts hardware," then we must still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a cheshire cat manner (not even leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or apparently "materialize" mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are "hiding" when not manifesting themselves to human eyes." (From the Edge of Realty, Hynek)

“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.”
-John Keel, author

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel, p. 183)
"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

Let us also read from the Catechism of The Catholic Church regarding conjurations and sorcery...

116 - All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 - All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity.[/quote]

i expercienced some of this first hand.......

the deeper you get into the occult the more you lose your faith until you have none......

and when you have no faith satan is open to do whatever he wants to you......

since you can nolonger call on God........

thats why faith is so imortant........it protects you from demonic attacks from satan.......

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: i expercienced some of this first hand.......

the deeper you get into the occult the more you lose your faith until you have none......[/quote]

I have been an avid researcher of both the UFO phenomenon and religion and I have never qualified faith as a important, trustworthy research tool for either of these issues.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: and when you have no faith satan is open to do whatever he wants to you......[/quote]
When one has no faith. one no longer becomes bias and this opens the door to further questioning, further possibilities, further reasoning and understanding. Some UFO researchers have become guilty of being faithful to their findings which doesn’t necessarily promote a reasonable, open discussion for other researchers in concluding the Truth about this phenomenon.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: since you can nolonger call on God........[/quote]
I have GOD on speed dial.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: thats why faith is so imortant........it protects you from demonic attacks from satan.......[/quote]
If I ever actually believed in the existence of a BEing as deceptive as Satan, I think faith would be an effective tool this BEing would use to keep people prideful of their faith and segregated from others. GOD is a BEing of Truth, what better way to keep people from the Truth than to have them continually practicing faith. If we were to apply this to the Bible and the interfering, manipulative encounters of intelligent, other-worldly BEings, we can observe in the story of Moses and the Exodus that these BEings disguised as liberators, had an agenda and started a religion with the Isrealites. Many years later this phenomenon returns with even more promises of salvation and starts another religion stating that humans are no longer obligated to the old religion. This phenomenon happens agains in the 1800’s with Joseph Smith. Again these intelligent, other-wordly Beings coerce yet another human to believe that the religion that replaced the old Mosaic Law is incorrect and that Mormonism is now the correct religion. Throughout history, this phenomenon has continually kept humans segregated, confused and faithful. Quite effective if you ask me.

Edited by carrdero

[quote name='carrdero' post='1359377' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:02 PM']I have been an avid researcher of both the

If I ever actually believed in the existence of a BEing as deceptive as Satan, I think faith would be an effective tool this BEing would use to keep people prideful of their faith and segregated from others. GOD is a BEing of Truth, what better way to keep people from the Truth than to have them continually practicing faith. If we were to apply this to the Bible and the interfering, manipulative encounters of intelligent, other-worldly BEings, we can observe in the story of Moses and the Exodus that these BEings disguised as liberators, had an agenda and started a religion with the Isrealites. Many years later this phenomenon returns with even more promises of salvation and starts another religion stating that humans are no longer obligated to the old religion. This phenomenon happens agains in the 1800’s with Joseph Smith. Again these intelligent, other-wordly Beings coerce yet another human to believe that the religion that replaced the old Mosaic Law is incorrect and that Mormonism is now the correct religion. Throughout history, this phenomenon has continually kept humans segregated, confused and faithful. Quite effective if you ask me.[/quote]

it sounds like ur trapped in the new age spirtual movement.......i was there.........Jesus Christ and his church is your only escape......it took me years to realise this........

Edited by Guest

[quote name='carrdero' post='1359377' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:02 PM']I have been an avid researcher of both the UFO phenomenon and religion and I have never qualified faith as a important, trustworthy research tool for either of these issues.
When one has no faith. one no longer becomes bias and this opens the door to further questioning, further possibilities, further reasoning and understanding. Some UFO researchers have become guilty of being faithful to their findings which doesn’t necessarily promote a reasonable, open discussion for other researchers in concluding the Truth about this phenomenon.
I have GOD on speed dial.[/quote]

well i encountered ufo's first hand....im not saying everyone who see's a ufo is under the influence of satan...nor am i saying that all ufo's are of satan......what i am saying is.....that when i was attacked by satan the hardest i had lost my faith completly in JESUS CHRIST........Now i still believed in a GOD.....so i guess in that sence i had "him" on speed dail also.......but there are many " gods" but only one true God will judge everysingle thing we do and every single thing we say.........so as i was saying........i had demonic encounters with ufo's.....was never obducted by them.....but i did see things in the sky........shortly after this i came to accepting Christ as my savior.....and my faith was restored in God.....this was over a three to four year process........i had so much fear when i saw these ufo's a few times in the sky............and u know wut ?? since haveing my faith restored in Christ.....nothing has happened since......you can form your own opionon.........i dont care..........i know what i went through though........and i know that if you have "god" on speed dail but you dont have his son Jesus Christ as the operator....then goodluck....your gonna be disconnected somewhere along the way..........

the main point of this thread was that satan is still here....he's looking for souls to devour...and his main tool is the occult........all of the occult........people are to blind to see though wuts really going on...........revelations says that even the ellect could be fooled........even people who "swear" they know "god" and have him on "speed dial "

Edited by Guest

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: well i encountered ufo's first hand....im not saying everyone who see's a ufo is under the influence of satan...nor am i saying that all ufo's are of satan......what i am saying is.....that when i was attacked by satan the hardest i had lost my faith completly in JESUS CHRIST........Now i still believed in a GOD.....so i guess in that sence i had "him" on speed dail also.......but there are many " gods" but only true God will judge everysingle thing you do and every single thing you say.........so as i was saying........i had demonic encounters with ufo's.....was never obducted by them.....but i did see things in the sky........shortly after this i came to accepting Christ as my savior.....[/quote]

Moses and the followers of Jesus did the same thing.

[color="#000080"][b]Exodus [/b]
13:21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: 22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

[b]Matthew 3:16[/b]
16 After being baptized Jesus immediately came up from the water; and, look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw descending like a dove God’s spirit coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, there was a voice from the heavens that said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”[/color]

The only difference between now and then is that most people today are not turning to God for their answers but are turning towards the Air Force.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes: and my faith was restored in God.....this was over a three to four year process........i had so much fear when i saw ufo's a few times in the sky............and u know wut ?? since haveing my faith restored in Christ.....nothing has happened since......you can form your own opionon.........i dont care..........i know what i know though........and i know that if you have "god" on speed dail but you dont have his son Jesus Christ as the operator....then goodluck....your gonna be disconnected somewhere along the way..........[/quote]

Well As I see the UFO Phenomenon, they are probably like us. They have their own agenda and they have their own purpose. They may display more intelligence and are possibly more technologically advanced than we are but this is no reason for name calling (angels or demons) nor is this a reason for us to feel threatened or bow down to them.

carrdero

are you catholic ?

is jesus christ your savior ?

if not

i can see how you could hold your views

its about heaven and hell though...

if you answered the first two questions as no........

then

the devil is out to devour you anyway possible....so he has your soul for eternity......

and if he has to use the occult to keep your eyes on him instead of God he will do that.....

anything to keep you away from the holy communioin and eternal life.......

im not name calling....

im not even saying if what i saw was real ???

does it matter though ???

DOES GOD TRAVEL IN WAYS WE CANT COMPREHEND ??????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THAT IS PURE THAT IS LIGHT THAT IS LOVE

CAN THE DEVIL THOUGH MIMIC GOD AND DECIEVE ALL THE NONBELIEVERS ??????????????????
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HE IS NOT PURE HE IS DARKNESS HE IS HATE

[quote]Delivery Boy writes:carrdero

are you catholic ?[/quote]
I was Catholic for 17 years.
[quote]Delivery Boy writes:is jesus christ your savior ?[/quote]
I believe that salvation comes from within and we are accountable for our own choices and decisions.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes:if not

i can see how you could hold your views[/quote]
I am not sure how you can draw these conclusions. The UFO phenomenon has effected people of all professions, race, creed and genders.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes:its about heaven and hell though...

if you answered the first two questions as no........

then

the devil is out to devour you anyway possible....so he has your soul for eternity......
and if he has to use the occult to keep your eyes on him instead of God he will do that.....[/quote]

I believe that the phenomenon seems to express an advanced technology. These Beings do not seem to rely on the occult or magic but have excelled through science and biology. The reason we perceive it as metaphysical is because we do not understand the workings of their science. This just may be a superstitious misunderstanding on our part. There have been reports of recovered alien technology and that great strides have been made in our own technological culture due to these discoveries. Everything from computer technology to velcross have been attributed to these BEings. I am sure back in the early 19th century these concepts were unheard of. We might have thought this was “magic” or supernatural. Yet today we have incorporated this into our daily lives. Hardly the resemblance of mysticism unless one considers debating on an online forum a form of occultism.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes:im not name calling....[/quote]
[quote]Delivery Boy writes:.........so as i was saying........i had demonic encounters with ufo's...[/quote]
Labeling an encounter as demonic just because you cannot identify it is a very serious judgment.

[quote]Delivery Boy writes:DOES GOD TRAVEL IN WAYS WE CANT COMPREHEND ??????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THAT IS PURE THAT IS LIGHT THAT IS LOVE[/quote]

I for one do not understand why an omnipotent BEing would require a spaceship to speak through us and I would be very skeptical of a BEing who asked people to follow it. I do not blame Moses and the early Isrealites for their actions but I don't think they had the luxury of being as skeptical.