An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lies From Fatima

Budge

What the apparition of "Mary" I believe was a demon {not her at all} said:
[quote]:"Here you see hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart... Pray, pray a great deal and make sacrifices for sinners.[b] So many souls go to hell because there is no one to pray and sacrifice for them.”[/b][/quote]

What God says:
[quote]Hbr 10:12 But this man, after [b]he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,[/b] sat down on the right hand of God;[/quote]

An Angel of light..to deceive...

[img]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17651~Mutter-Gottes-von-Fatima-Posters.jpg[/img]
[i]
2 Cor 11: 14 And no wonder![i] For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light[/i]. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.[/i]

First things first, Mary is not an angel, she's the Queen of Heaven and Saints. Second, Christ's sacrfice on the Cross washed our sins away, but even that verse doesn't say that it saves us from the fires of hell. Having others pray for us and sacrifice for our salvation further shows how much of a family we really are, Earthly and Heavenly. It also shows our ability to use our free will to the service of God and others. We are called, like Christ, to sacrifce ourselves ( by carry our crosses). Remember the verse about loosing our life to save it and being last to be first. These are examples of love to our neighboor and praying (and yes sometimes even sacrifceing ourselves.) for those whom persecute us.

Christianity = Selflessness not Selfishness

Edited by GloriaIesusChristi