An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Smme Novices!

awyers

The SMME postulants received the habt and their new names last night and this morning the 2nd year Novices made their first profession of vows!

www.flickr.com/photos/awyers/1032073800
www.flickr.com/photos/awyers/1032074052
www.flickr.com/photos/awyers/1032074086
www.flickr.com/photos/awyers/1032074104
www.flickr.com/photos/awyers/1032074152

New Novices 2007
1. Sr. Veronique Eloizard Sr. Veronique Marie

2. Sr. Nicole Soileau Sr. Sophia

3. Sr. Ruth Acosta Sr. Maria Jose

5. Sr. Winnie Ha Sr. Mary Perpetua

6. Sr. Mary McGlynn Sr. Mariana

7. Sr. Lucia Pineda Sr. Agnes Maria

8. Sr. Jessica Bubien Sr. Francis Mary

9. Sr. Shannon Lumbrezer Sr. Mary Rita

10. Sr. Chelsea Shaw Sr. Imelda Marie

11. Sr. Sami Pottenger Sr. Joshua Mary

HeavenlyCalling

10. Sr. Chelsea Shaw Sr. Imelda Marie

Yay!!! Sr Imelda Marie, an old phatmasser!! She was very patient when I asked her ten million questions before she entered, and when I met her in person she said that she had me on her prayer list!!!!

Congrats to all of them!!

Lioness For Christ

Those are cool! Thanks for sharing the photos! Did you go to it?

And... Uh... I don't know if this is okay to ask, but did the postulants who left--did they find where God really wants them? :)

[quote name='Veritas' post='1351803' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:19 PM']+

That's seriously a lot of novices!

Thanks for the photos![/quote]

Thanks for the great pictures - I've been following (and donating to) the SMME almost since the beginnings and love keeping up with the growth "in religion" of these fine young women. It feels like forever since they've updated their site with any news!

[quote name='Lioness For Christ' post='1351760' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:30 PM']And... Uh... I don't know if this is okay to ask, but did the postulants who left--did they find where God really wants them? :)[/quote]

That would be a hard question to answer for most, especially if their stay was brief (only a few months, for instance). I don't think many people would be inclined to talk a lot about it right away outside their circle of family and friends, as they may need time to sort things out after leaving formation.

[quote name='stlmom' post='1352259' date='Aug 7 2007, 06:18 PM']That would be a hard question to answer for most, especially if their stay was brief (only a few months, for instance). I don't think many people would be inclined to talk a lot about it right away outside their circle of family and friends, as they may need time to sort things out after leaving formation.[/quote]

You're spot-on.

+

Say, there's a nice picture of Sister Peter Mary -aka pm crusader03 before entrance. Anyone, Piobare (:) know when the postulants enter?

HeavenlyCalling

One quick question, are there two McGlynns in the SMME? Also, how many pam memebers are entering there this year ( if any)?