An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Countdown...

IrishSalesian

IrishSalesian

21 Days and counting. I can't wait. The suspense is killing me. My friends, Philosobrat, and Handmaid524, are already in the Salesian Convent. I am jealous that they area already in. I am waiting now patiently for my turn. Leaving my family I's sure will either be really tough. Or it will be happiness to them to get the "Church Lover" out of the house. When I come home from the Seminary on semester breaks i get to stay with my grandfather, not my house. I am ready to enter!

Is anyone else entering soon?!?

Edited by IrishSalesian

[quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1351176' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:10 PM']My friends, Philosobrat, and Handmaid524, are already in the Salesian Convent.[/quote]

..the expression, "Salesian Convent" is misleading.

Philly is having a blast!!

Check out her blog:

intothedeep.workpress.com

[quote name='jkaands' post='1351204' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:57 PM']intothedeep.workpress.com[/quote]
Site correction: [b][url="http://intothedeep.wordpress.com/"]http://intothedeep.wordpress.com/[/url][/b]

[quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1351176' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:10 PM']21 Days and counting. I can't wait. The suspense is killing me. My friends, Philosobrat, and Handmaid524, are already in the Salesian Convent. I am jealous that they area already in. I am waiting now patiently for my turn. Leaving my family I's sure will either be really tough. Or it will be happiness to them to get the "Church Lover" out of the house. When I come home from the Seminary on semester breaks i get to stay with my grandfather, not my house. I am ready to enter!

Is anyone else entering soon?!?[/quote]

Hey Congrats IrishSalesian, it must be very exciting!

As for me, I'm still waiting for my Bishops approval...

IrishSalesian

[quote name='J_ANGELES' post='1351576' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:34 PM']Hey Congrats IrishSalesian, it must be very exciting!

As for me, I'm still waiting for my Bishops approval...[/quote]

Oh, I know how that is , a friend of mine is waiting for his bishop's approval as well/

I'm entering the IHM's in exactly one month from today. I'm feeling alot of different emotions right now......

Prayers for you and congrats!!!

+

Congratulations, Irish. I'm glad things have worked-out regarding breaks and your grandfather. God bless you and prayers as you continue to learn and discern.

IrishSalesian

[quote name='Tina' post='1353350' date='Aug 8 2007, 11:48 PM']I'm entering the IHM's in exactly one month from today. I'm feeling alot of different emotions right now......
Prayers for you and congrats!!![/quote]

Congrats and prayers to you my Sister!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1351176' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:10 PM']Is anyone else entering soon?!?[/quote]
I am entering September 9th (30 days from now)! I will pray for you as you enter seminary! What a fabulous time of transition... let us grow closer to Christ!!!!!

Hey since were doing countdowns. I'll add mine to the list!

So the Bishop finally approved!! So I'll be entering on August 19th!! (8 days from now!) :D

Sweet. Nice to see others entering also.

Your all in my prayers! :D

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='J_ANGELES' post='1356368' date='Aug 11 2007, 10:46 AM']Hey since were doing countdowns. I'll add mine to the list!

So the Bishop finally approved!! So I'll be entering on August 19th!! (8 days from now!) :D

Sweet. Nice to see others entering also.

Your all in my prayers! :D[/quote]

Congratulations!

Hey Adam! Great topic! :bump: I can't wait for you to enter!! It's even better than i had hoped! ... but too bad we'll be in Cali by then!- Rumor has it we might even be hanging out with the SDB's for a bit next week. My prayers are ecpecially with you at this time- and always, my brother in Don Bosco. :clap:

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1354354' date='Aug 9 2007, 07:10 PM']I am entering September 9th (30 days from now)! I will pray for you as you enter seminary! What a fabulous time of transition... let us grow closer to Christ!!!!![/quote]

+

May I ask where?