An Old School Catholic Message Board

National Party Platforms - In Their Own Words

ironmonk

[quote name='Justin86' post='1356369' date='Aug 11 2007, 02:27 AM']Right here.[/quote]

[quote]what she is saying, if understand her correctly, and what i pretty much agree with, is that REPUBLICANS also can be pro-death, so its mistaken to make blanket party statements. besides, closest to Catholic standards still isn't the same as dead on, ESPECIALLY when it comes to abortion. and guiliani is pro-death, so why should anyone be ok with voting for him, ever? even if he is a human, vs. robots like hilary P.gif[/quote]

show me where in this statement i make the claim that ironmonk has said republican=catholic?

this is merely arguing against the infallibility of the republican party. which ironmonk has repeatedly proposed as the "closest" to catholicism.

you are really are misrepresenting what i have said, and its not snotty or condescending to point that out. <_<

[quote]BTW with regard to your comment to kateri ... your comment is a stretch, esp. since Ironmonk has actually advocated each of the things she mentioned at various points in the thread.[/quote]

thanks, its good to know i'm not crazy :P