An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Takes A Village

catholicinsd

True or False   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1346135' date='Aug 1 2007, 11:01 AM']No. [i]I[/i] do not.

Slander is a mortal sin.[/quote]

Well you're not defending her.

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1346172' date='Aug 1 2007, 12:26 PM']She has you to defend her each and every action.[/quote]

I have not now, nor have I ever defended Mrs. Clinton's orange coat.

Isn't Hillary "pro-choice"?

I think [url="http://usr-bin-mom.com/abortion.png"]this image[/url] explains it all.

Why oh why aren't png's allowed? :(
[img--x]http://usr-bin-mom.com/abortion.png[/img]

Edited by kamiller42

Knight of the Holy Rosary

If I'm a bigot for calling Clinton an idiot...what would that make you (see Ann Coulter)?

A little inconsistent maybe? :idontknow:

Edited by Knight of the Holy Rosary

[quote name='God the Father' post='1341910' date='Jul 26 2007, 11:08 PM']The problems come because sometimes people who say "it takes a village" really mean "it takes a village government." I think ex-Senator Santorum or somebody similar had a book come out recently called "It Takes a Family" which I think is more accurate.[/quote]

[quote name='Maggie' post='1341916' date='Jul 26 2007, 11:10 PM']This was actually me. Note to self: Make sure family member is logged out of Phatmass before posting.[/quote]
I think the most pertinent question at this point is, why on god's green earth would anyone claim relation to GtF???

catholicinsd

[quote name='Knight of the Holy Rosary' post='1346274' date='Aug 1 2007, 05:31 PM']If I'm a bigot for calling Clinton an idiot...what would that make you (see Ann Coulter)?

A little inconsistent maybe? :idontknow:[/quote]

No, it'd make you Ms. Coulter

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1351449' date='Aug 6 2007, 06:44 PM']He was pointing out that you've said horrible things about Ann Coulter. He was saying you're a hypocrite.[/quote]

As are the majority of the members of this site.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1351450' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:49 PM']As are the majority of the members of this site.[/quote]

How so?