An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Takes A Village

catholicinsd

True or False   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

catholicinsd

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1346084' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:21 AM']Yeah, I've asked Catholicinsd directly how he can be rabidly prolife on the one hand and completely infatuated with everything Hillary Clinton does and is on the other... when those two possitions are in clear violation of one another. He either doesn't know or isn't telling.[/quote]

I'm pro-life- pro- all of life; Even Mrs. Clinton.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346106' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:53 AM']I'm pro-life- pro- all of life; Even Mrs. Clinton.[/quote]

Huh?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346106' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:53 AM']I'm pro-life- pro- all of life; Even Mrs. Clinton.[/quote]
I don't think any of us are in favor of killing her....

I just don't understand how you can defend your passion for Ms. Clinton with "I'm pro all life" on the one hand but when you disagree with conservatives on the war, you call all kinds of names... Are you not pro their lives, too? :sadder:

he doesn't want Mrs. Clinton to die. Nor do any of us, I suppose. The question is whether your pro-her-campaign, lol.

She took the axiom "it takes a village" from African tribal peoples; she wrenched it totally out of context... because it really does take a village in a small scale society, but we don't have any villages. New York City is not a village, your local town is not a village, the United States Govermnet is not a village. The only thing that approaches what this axiom is talking about is a Parish/Church community, or one of those lodges maybe.

Rick is totally spot on to say that in our civilization, it takes a family, because we don't have villages and governments cannot take on the role that villages play in small scale societies.

catholicinsd

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1346118' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:27 AM']I don't think any of us are in favor of killing her....

I just don't understand how you can defend your passion for Ms. Clinton with "I'm pro all life" on the one hand but when you disagree with conservatives on the war, you call all kinds of names... Are you not pro their lives, too? :sadder:[/quote]

How can you critize Mrs. Clinton as much as you do, while totally ignoring the wrong-doing of the members of the Republican Party?

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346123' date='Aug 1 2007, 08:41 AM']How can you critize Mrs. Clinton as much as you do, while totally ignoring the wrong-doing of the members of the Republican Party?[/quote]

How can you continuously point out the wrong doings of the members of the Republican party (which by the way, very few people on this board ignore), while you defend Mrs. Clinton to a point just short of beatifying her?

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1346125' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:45 AM']How can you continuously point out the wrong doings of the members of the Republican party (which by the way, very few people on this board ignore), while you defend Mrs. Clinton to a point just short of beatifying her?[/quote]
Right now Don Rumsfeld is testifying in the Congressional Investigation into the cover-up over Pat Tillman's death. Where is the out-rage in that?

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346127' date='Aug 1 2007, 08:49 AM']Right now Don Rumsfeld is testifying in the Congressional Investigation into the cover-up over Pat Tillman's death. Where is the out-rage in that?[/quote]

Make a thread about it.

DUH!

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346123' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:41 AM']How can you critize Mrs. Clinton as much as you do, while totally ignoring the wrong-doing of the members of the Republican Party?[/quote]

honestly by now dude I don't like anyone anymore. It really is like outright disrespect for life on one side and empty promises to gain votes on the other. I'm getting so sick of politics, cuz none of the politicians really care. none.
and by now i'm just startin to think that you push alot of Mrs. Clinton's other policies just to tick off some people on here, and you prolly wouldn't if so many on here weren't so anti-democrat.

so as i do like to see a good fight, I'm beginning to enjoy reading your topics...

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1346129' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:52 AM']Make a thread about it.

DUH![/quote]

If, dear T-bone, you are- as you claim-as distrubed with the wrong doing of The Republicans as you are with Mrs. Clinton's, then you should have made a new thread when the story first broke a year ago.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Didymus' post='1346130' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:54 AM']so as i do like to see a good fight, I'm beginning to enjoy reading your topics...[/quote]

Thanks

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346131' date='Aug 1 2007, 08:55 AM']If, dear T-bone, you are- as you claim-as distrubed with the wrong doing of The Republicans as you are with Mrs. Clinton's, then you should have made a new thread when the story first broke a year ago.[/quote]

It's not my job to make a thread about every bad thing the bad evil Republicans do that upsets you.

As a matter of fact, not creating a thread about something [b]is not the same thing as ignoring it.[/b]

catholicinsd

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1346133' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:58 AM']It's not my job to make a thread about every bad thing the bad evil Republicans do that upsets you.

As a matter of fact, not creating a thread about something [b]is not the same thing as ignoring it.[/b][/quote]

But you do jump on Mrs. Clinton at every chance you get.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1346134' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:00 AM']But you do jump on Mrs. Clinton at every chance you get.[/quote]

No. [i]I[/i] do not.

Slander is a mortal sin.