An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Bayside Prophecies

[quote name='GloriaIesusChristi' post='1338422' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:30 AM']I had just finished reading a sig that was edited by the mod's here about The Bayside Prophecies. These photos and arguments seem to be quite apparent and deceptive. I have spent an hour on the "photograph miracles" page and this is seems to be a person who couldn't take the fact that The Church didnt authenticate her apparition. So, therefore , its almost like a new religion. Lets get some talk on this because these prophecies seem to be pretty old, but some of it looks brand new to me.

[b]For those invloved in this disscussion that have not heard of The Bayside Prophecies, becareful that you are not blown about by their every wind of doctrine. [/b]

For starters, this is morbid, these are quotes from Christ telling Veronica and her followers that The Catholic Church is falling away.

[color="#FF0000"]We do not link to Bayside garbage ever - cmom[/color][/quote]

[indent]can I have this web site - pls email it to me. I want to see it.[/indent]

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1338941' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:19 PM'][img]http://www.tldm.org/photos/BallofRedemption6.jpg[/img]
"A Rosary being held aloft symbolically holds back the Ball of Redemption"[/quote]
This doesn't even make sense!

Why would the Rosary [b][i]hold back[/i][/b] a ball of "[b][i]Redemption[/i][/b]"???

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='reyb' post='1339000' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:58 PM'][indent]can I have this web site - pls email it to me. I want to see it.[/indent][/quote]
I can PM you the link, but remember that "[i]we are also urged not to read[/i]" their propaganda.

Yes, much of it is absurd and silly, but there are still some dangerous powers at work which lure people into such cults. It is particularly disturbing when such things are so close to home, meaning when they put on the guise of Catholicism. It may not be good for your soul to dwell on such a site.

[quote name='Socrates' post='1338956' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:30 PM']:rolling:

Are these "ball of redemption" photos "for real," or is this somebody's parody or satire?
(I sure pray it's the latter!)

Interestingly, "balls of redemption" have often mysteriously shown up in my own photos when my finger clumsily got in the way of the lense. I had not then understood their full spiritual significance!

Maybe their motto should be (with due respect to AC/DC) "We've got the biggest balls of them all!"[/quote]

[indent]Yes it looks like 'balls' while fingering the lenses.[/indent]

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='reyb' post='1339009' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:04 PM'][indent]Yes it looks like 'balls' while fingering the lenses.[/indent][/quote]
Some of them are not even close to being round but are so obviously a finger. It seems like they are desperate to show that they have supernatural origins.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Socrates' post='1338956' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:30 PM']:rolling:
Interestingly, "balls of redemption" have often mysteriously shown up in my own photos when my finger clumsily got in the way of the lense. I had not then understood their full spiritual significance![/quote]
Haha, yeah, I have a few "ball of redemption" photos myself. Maybe we should send them in? ;)

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1339004' date='Jul 23 2007, 09:00 PM']I can PM you the link, but remember that "[i]we are also urged not to read[/i]" their propaganda.

Yes, much of it is absurd and silly, but there are still some dangerous powers at work which lure people into such cults. It is particularly disturbing when such things are so close to home, meaning when they put on the guise of Catholicism. It may not be good for your soul to dwell on such a site.[/quote]

[indent]Thank you for the info. though I want to see how 'convicing' whatever in that site.[/indent]

saint_wannabe

lol i saw those pictures too and thats when i started to question the site. they have others where they claim its rosary beads. :S

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='saint_wannabe' post='1339247' date='Jul 23 2007, 10:03 PM']lol i saw those pictures too and thats when i started to question the site. they have others where they claim its rosary beads. :S[/quote]
Yeah, there are things on that site which honestly force me to question the mental health of the author(s).

I wonder if someone with talent for photographic analysis could draw out the fingerprint found in those "balls of redemption"?

goldenchild17

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1338941' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:19 PM']Ok, so am I the only one who would dare suggest that this "ball of redemption" is a finger in the way of the camera's lense? :rolleyes:[/quote]

:shock: I'd back away from the computer a little bit so the lightning striking you doesn't fry it in the process. :D: Bayside's a joke, but can be dangerous if people aren't careful.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1339397' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:33 PM']:shock: I'd back away from the computer a little bit so the lightning striking you doesn't fry it in the process. :D: Bayside's a joke, but can be dangerous if people aren't careful.[/quote]
Agreed. I read through their website before I was aware of the Bishop's warnings. Now I think it is best to stay away from those people and their propaganda. If I had known then what I know now I would not have wasted my time on such morbid curiosities.

Thanks goldenchild.

Cow of Shame

I want to hear more about the Baywatch prophesies! No doubt we have heard so little about them due to the Church suppressing all information about them.

[quote name='reyb' post='1339000' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:58 PM'][indent]can I have this web site - pls email it to me. I want to see it.[/indent][/quote]
Just Google "balls of redemption.webelieveitall@fullofpoopoo.///.thumbos.orgies :smokey:

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1339013' date='Jul 23 2007, 09:06 PM']Some of them are not even close to being round but are so obviously a finger. It seems like they are desperate to show that they have supernatural origins.[/quote]
Or maybe Google "fingersofredemptions@proctology.nut
"