An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dissing The French

Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer

Was gonna post a humorous thread in Open Mic detailing French Military History. It's rather farcical and scathing.

Would it be bad to post it? Any French folks here that would be upset?

Thanks!

Debate topic: is it wrong to diss the French?

Ora et Labora

I don't think it's bad to diss their government. I think people need to lay off of the citizens though.

The only part of the French Military worth mentioning is the French Foreign Legion. (And they're not even French.)

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1335593' date='Jul 20 2007, 09:04 AM']I don't think it's bad to diss their government. I think people need to lay off of the citizens though.[/quote]

Was gonna target the military...that OK?

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1335503' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:29 AM']No, as long as you leave the Irish alone :smokey:[/quote]

lub the Irish, especially the left handed redheaded ones....

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1335741' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:48 PM']Was gonna target the military...that OK?[/quote]

:lol: sure!

[quote name='Justin86' post='1335743' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:50 PM']Dude, it is always ok to attack the French.[/quote]

why do you say that? do you have a reason...? or are you just going to leave us with the little you said.

Could it be that the French have historically worked hard not to reliable eceptin their unreliability.

hoosieranna

I liked making fun of Belarussians, myself. Frog-baiting gets a little old. I've been to the country twice, and was treated well both times.

goldenchild17

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1335742' date='Jul 20 2007, 12:49 PM']lub the Irish, especially the left handed redheaded ones....[/quote]
haha, my fam kinda got the short end of the stick on that one :D: