An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cfr Sisters Website

veroni213

The CFR sisters updated their website (finally!). There isn't any new information, but there are some new pictures and it looks a whole lot prettier. Also, they are going to be on Life on the Rock this Thursday.

[url="http://www.franciscansisterscfr.com/"]http://www.franciscansisterscfr.com/[/url]

You can watch it online until next Thursday, the 26th. :)

To do it, go to EWTN.com
Hover over Multimedia.
Go to Archived RealVideo, then Life on the Rock. (You're gonna need Realplayer.)

Then you're set! :)

To watch EWTN live whenever you want,
Hover over Television...
Go to Live TV
Choose your player. (You're going to need either RealPlayer or Windows Media Player.)

Have fun!

Ave Maria Totus Tuus

They are so wonderful! I watched the episode tonight. Such immensely joyful women they are!

Made me giddy too!! :love:

Lioness For Christ

I finally got to see it last night! It was terrific! Thanks again for showing me how to see it online! I wouldnd't be surprised if I try to see it again before next Thurs! ;)

franciscanheart

Those pictures are just beautiful! I especially like the first one of Sister Clare with the little girl! The website doesn't really have any new information... just a prettier face! :)

franciscanheart

Does anyone else have trouble downloading the archives of Life on the Rock? I missed the episode with the Sisters and wanted to view it from the archives but the .ram file is no good.