An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eyes On The Back Of Your Head

dairygirl4u2c

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thy Geekdom Come

I suppose it would depend on how they did it. Are they suggesting that we plant a chip in our brains to pick up signals from a rear-view camera or are they suggesting drilling a whole through our brains and reworking our optic nerves so that one eye is facing backward?

CatholicCid

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1323244' date='Jul 10 2007, 04:22 PM']I'm a mom. I already have eyes in the back of my head. Ask my kids. :mellow:[/quote]

That's not because your a mom. Since you homeschool, you're also a teacher. That's why you have eyes in the back of your head. :detective:

Edited by CatholicCid

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1323599' date='Jul 10 2007, 08:48 PM']That's not because your a mom. Since you homeschool, you're also a teacher. That's why you have eyes in the back of your head. :detective:[/quote]

That would make her a four-eyes in tha back, since each category gets her a set :lol_roll:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1323244' date='Jul 10 2007, 03:22 PM']I'm a mom. I already have eyes in the back of my head. Ask my kids. :mellow:[/quote]

i'm a teacher. ditto :ninja: <-- back :mellow: <-- front

Edited by kateri05

[quote name='VaticanIILiturgist' post='1324918' date='Jul 12 2007, 12:08 AM']Shouldn't this go on the lame board?[/quote]

Yeah, this one and the Bear Attack one, too!

[quote name='VaticanIILiturgist' post='1324918' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:08 PM']Shouldn't this go on the lame board?[/quote]

We don't want this kind of thing on the lame board...