An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Getting Fitted!

Margaret

Quick note to Yall ......
after mass tomorrow morning Sr.St.Paul is going to fit me for my Postulancy Jumper(?) AHHHH I am so excited it makes it so much more real. Any way, my parents met them today and I am not sure what they thought. I think for people who don't really know any nuns, meeting any modern Nuns might shock them. I know I was definatly surprised in a good way to see that "Nuns are People to" if you know what I mean.
In case any of you don't know I am entering the PCPA's in Arizona in January.

God bless I will be praying for Yall @ mass

Marge

Edited by Rose_of_Sharon

[quote name='Rose_of_Sharon' post='1315954' date='Jul 6 2007, 11:00 PM']Quick note to Yall ......
after mass tomorrow morning Sr.St.Paul is going to fit me for my Postulancy Jumper(?) AHHHH I am so excited it makes it so much more real. Any way, my parents met them today and I am not sure what they thought. I think for people who don't really know any nuns, meeting any modern Nuns might shock them. I know I was definatly surprised in a good way to see that "Nuns are People to" if you know what I mean.

Marge[/quote]

+

Partay!!!

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Rose_of_Sharon' post='1315954' date='Jul 6 2007, 11:00 PM']Quick note to Yall ......

Marge[/quote]

Sister Marie St. Paul, niceeeee.....I love the Desert Nuns, there is a secret ingedient in my vocation and conersion that I havent told anyone, and not about to - that I despertely wish I can tell the Desert Nuns. Good luck.

:D: :D: HOW EXITING !! I am sure that your new family are looking forward to welcoming you. My prayers are for you. :bigpray: :biglol:

Te Deum laudamus: te Dominum confitemur!
Te aeternum Patrem omnis terra veneratur.
Tibi omnes Angeli; tibi caeli et universae Potestates;
Tibi Cherubim et Seraphim incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
:twist: :bigpray:

Edited by EJames

:D: I'll smile just for you ... and even be excited for you, I've only heard wonderful things of the PCPA's