An Old School Catholic Message Board

Holy Vocations Blog

Moneybags

Holy Vocations is always looking for more members! If you don't want to join, though, please do pray for the members and read the blog occassionally.

If anyone is interested in joining, please just comment below or email me.

Blog's URL: [url="http://holyvocations.blogspot.com/"]http://holyvocations.blogspot.com/[/url]

[mod]the original poster of this thread is in support of the sspx which is viewed as a schismatic group. his posts should be read with a grain of salt. if there are any questions about the validity of this statements or their adherence to Church teaching, you may direct your questions to a moderator or post them in the questions and answers section of the phorum.

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders"]The Moderating Team[/url]
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showforum=13"]The Q&A Phorum[/url]
[/mod]

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1311901' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:52 PM']I would like to join. :)[/quote]

Great! Please PM me your email address and I will send you an invitation from blog along with the New Members Information Sheet. Do you have the ability to read .pdf files on your computer?

[quote name='Lioness For Christ' post='1311942' date='Jul 4 2007, 12:34 AM']What do you do?[/quote]

This is from the blog:

[i]Welcome! This blog is a group blog consisiting of people discerning vocations to the religious life. There are people here that are thinking of the priesthood and those that are thinking of becoming nuns or religious sisters. Please pray for us as we seek God's will in our lives. We welcome your comments and prayers on this blog. If you are discerning a vocation to be a priest, nun, religious sister, deacon or if you are currently in formation, then I invite you to join this blog. [/i]

So, basically, it is just a place to post your vocation story as it develops. We are a community and enjoy praying for each other.

Lioness For Christ

Cool! I'll try to join then! (Even though sometimes I'm rather a slacker at blogging)

philosophette

You might want to add in that it is open to those considering becoming religious brothers, as well.

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1312623' date='Jul 4 2007, 06:47 PM']You might want to add in that it is open to those considering becoming religious brothers, as well.[/quote]

Correction made. Thank you.

• 6 months later...

We are still always looking for more members and we now have a new template! Please visit the blog and, if you are discerning a vocation, let me know if you would like to join.

Although only 16 and nowhere near knowing which path He is leading me, I would like to join. I never turn down prayers and support. :)

[quote name='salterrae' post='1442811' date='Jan 6 2008, 08:49 PM']Although only 16 and nowhere near knowing which path He is leading me, I would like to join. I never turn down prayers and support. :)[/quote]

I've sent you a PM :)

[quote name='sunnysideup' post='1442877' date='Jan 6 2008, 11:26 PM']Maybe... do you have to update it regularly? 'Cause I'll probably forget, or else just be lazy.[/quote]

You may post as often as you like. There is no requirement for this. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you the information.