An Old School Catholic Message Board

Opinions?

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Veritas' post='1309432' date='Jul 2 2007, 01:41 PM']+

FYI, Christendom College relieves the debt of their students that enter religious life.[/quote]

I've never heard of this college? where is it?

At the moment i feel called to FUS.. but that might just be because they have a chapel in every dorm :saint: But mom wants me to "expand my horizens" by not going to such a conservative Catholic school... also, she is reluctant to send me to any school east of michigan... which is odd

I amlooking for an orthodox Catholic college.... I'm looking into Creighton, basically just for their Pharmacy School, which is extremly good,... I just wish i knew what to major in :P

Ave Maria Totus Tuus

I love the Nashville Dominicans. I live in Nashville and spend a lot of time with them, they are absolutley astounding women. Tried and true, since 1860...

Prayers for you in your discernment, please pray for me in mine!

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Ave Maria Totus Tuus' post='1309929' date='Jul 2 2007, 08:01 PM']I love the Nashville Dominicans. I live in Nashville and spend a lot of time with them, they are absolutley astounding women. Tried and true, since 1860...

Prayers for you in your discernment, please pray for me in mine![/quote]

thats amazing! i have met three of them personally, and i know another one that has entered.... or i know of her, i've never met her. she's in her fourth year i think :D

the ones i met though, are so full of joy and love! my heart sung just watching them... whether they were alone, or interacting with other people, they just radiated joy in the knowledge of God's love.....

lol did i ever mention i love religious sisters :P

I will most certainly be praying for you! thank you so much! :D