An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aliens Are Demons

TruthSeeker777

hoosieranna

I don't usually read these threads anymore. I either get mad or laugh hysterically. Oh well.

[quote name='carrdero' post='1309150' date='Jul 2 2007, 05:31 AM']Does anyone know why an important spiritual manifestation would appear before three small children for many months and then present and impart an important message to these three small children to deliver to the proper authorities instead of showing itself to everyone and delivering this important message to the leading authorities personally?[/quote]
Perhaps for the same reason God allowed His Only Begotten Son to be born to a humble largely unknown girl in a stable in Bethlehem.

God chooses the meek and humble of the Earth to do His work.
As Mary herself said:[quote]My soul doth magnify the Lord.
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid: for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Because he that is mighty hath done great things to me: and holy is his name.
And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to them that fear him.
He hath showed might in his arm: he hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He hath put down the mighty from their seat and hath exalted the humble.
He hath filled the hungry with good things: and the rich he hath sent empty away.[/quote]Luke 1:46-53

[quote name='Socrates' post='1310103' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:12 PM']Perhaps for the same reason God allowed His Only Begotten Son to be born to a humble largely unknown girl in a stable in Bethlehem.

God chooses the meek and humble of the Earth to do His work.
As Mary herself said:Luke 1:46-53[/quote]
I could understand in Biblical times because there was no appointed Pope or efficient mail delivery system. But we’re talking about the 20th century. It is very hard for me to understand why, if the message was designated for the Pope, was the vision and message entrusted to children?

Edited by carrdero

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='carrdero' post='1310722' date='Jul 3 2007, 01:58 AM']I could understand in Biblical times because there was no appointed Pope or efficient mail delivery system. But we’re talking about the 20th century. It is very hard for me to understand why, if the message was designated for the Pope, was the vision and message entrusted to children?[/quote]
You may enjoy this text: [url="http://www.catholiccompany.com/product_detail.cfm?ID=6933"]http://www.catholiccompany.com/product_detail.cfm?ID=6933[/url]

Cheers!

Ash Wednesday

I think this may be one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. It's filled with all kinds of awesomeness.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1310723' date='Jul 3 2007, 03:08 AM']You may enjoy this text: [url="http://www.catholiccompany.com/product_detail.cfm?ID=6933"]http://www.catholiccompany.com/product_detail.cfm?ID=6933[/url]

Cheers![/quote]
I am familiar with the text and I appreciate the posting for those not aware.of this book. In the book Sister Lucia details that she and her cousins were put in danger and imprisoned (possibly for their own protection) because of the political sensitivity stemming from the incident. What the apparition is saying was basically that the Pope couldn’t be entrusted personally with this vision, let us exploit and endanger three young naïve shepherd children. I know that it is difficult to receive an audience with the Pope but I mean –Geesh, this is supposedly the Virgin Mary, couldn’t she afford the extra “air-fare” to Italy?

Edited by carrdero

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='carrdero' post='1310758' date='Jul 3 2007, 09:10 AM']What the apparition is saying was basically that the Pope couldn’t be entrusted personally with this vision, let us exploit and endanger three young naïve shepherd children. I know that it is difficult to receive an audience with the Pope but I mean –Geesh, this is supposedly the Virgin Mary, couldn’t she afford the extra “air-fare” to Italy?[/quote]

No. The Pope isn't a televangelist who gets personal messages from God every week. Giving to the weak and humble or is his style. Remember Paul was a murderer and Peter a coward, and neither one appeared particularly ready to be a messenger of God. THe shepards in the fields got to hear the proclamation of the birth of Christ.
God knows our capabilities better than we do.

[quote]Cmotherofpearl writes: No. The Pope isn't a televangelist who gets personal messages from God every week.[/quote]
And I would never think of reducing the role of the Pope to such stereotypes nor would I admit that Divine visitations happen every week. But they do seem to circulate at least once every century with the first Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith holding the hot spot for the 1800’s.
[quote]Cmotherofpearl writes: Giving to the weak and humble or is his style. Remember Paul was a murderer and Peter a coward, and neither one appeared particularly ready to be a messenger of God. THe shepards in the fields got to hear the proclamation of the birth of Christ.
God knows our capabilities better than we do.[/quote]All I know is that the most direct way to approach someone with our intentions is to directly confront them and if this message with its imperative religious connotations were meant for a religious authoritity, I would suspect that the Pope would be the"man-to-go-to”.
You bring up some very important examples from the Bible and I would believe that considering the times and the formative beginning’s of the church this was the way God may have had to get around. But with the established church that we have come to know in the last century there can be no excuse or mystery. No matter how one perceives the Miracle of Fatima, there is no getting around the fact that this particular vision [b][i]hid[/i] [/b]behind these three shepherd children and did not prefer to be seen by anyone else. It was not a calling to these children but plays out as more of a covert effort on the part of this apparition and I have never known GOD to be so shy.

Edited by carrdero

The apparitions baffled thousands, has been discussed by tens of millions, and has been approved by the Vatican. Nice hiding job. :D:

[quote name='XIX' post='1312167' date='Jul 4 2007, 09:08 AM']The [color="#FF0000"]apparitions baffled thousands[/color], has[color="#FF0000"] been discussed by tens of millions[/color], and [color="#FF0000"]has been approved by the Vatican[/color]. Nice hiding job. :D:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]And after nearly one hundred years, none are any closer to a truthful explanation of this phenomenon, nice hiding job indeed.[/color]

Edited by carrdero

saint_wannabe

wow this thread has everything in it! <_<

but does the bible support aliens??
since god only created man?
+ how come aliens only show up in the US?? why not the rest of the world if its a demonic attack? do fat Americans remind the aliens of home?? maybe you've watched too many cartoons? so wait then that means Superman is the DEVIL!!!!! :o

kamiller42

[quote name='carrdero' post='1309418' date='Jul 2 2007, 01:30 PM']While defying the average Biblical age.[/quote]
Heavenly providence affected many in the Bible at various ages, including while in the womb and even before conception!

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='carrdero' post='1310758' date='Jul 3 2007, 07:10 AM']I am familiar with the text and I appreciate the posting for those not aware.of this book.[/quote]
N.P.
I read that text a year or two and ago and it was pretty stinkin sweet. I especially liked the descriptions of the children's personalities and the place where they lived. :smokey: