An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aliens Are Demons

TruthSeeker777

Budge,

Mary and UFOs. Really? And you say Catholics will fall for anything?! Excuse me, where do you keep your Bat Boy?

Budge's Friend
[img]http://www.danielamos.com/stunt/batboy.gif[/img]

I thought E.T. was a nice guy. Doesn't he carry the Sacred Heart of Jesus?
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/ETChrist.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GodChaser' post='1304851' date='Jun 28 2007, 09:29 PM']I'm in agreement with desertwoman on this one. Aliens = Demons = Attacks on Christainity.

Many 'aliens' openly say you shouldn't believe on Jesus Christ, you shouldn't read the Bible and many other things.

On Budge's crusade, I hate to say this, but that is going overboard. I would like to just tell you what you tell me so many times, many people aren't going to recognize the warning signs when it is happening. I agree with you, too many times people will accept something spiritual is of God, but really allowing the seductive doctrines of devils into their lives. But you can't hit them over the head with stuff like that.

Budge, a Christian should know when they are following the Lord or not. When they are following, people will do two things, one group of people will go, wow that's right, and they will defend you when you make statements. The other group try to go against you.

What you experience in your posts is a kind rebuke from me, saying - test the spirits, and see if they are of God when you post up here on this forum. And the second responses are similar to this one - New low, el Budge-o...[/quote]
Errrrr, we haven't really made contact with aliens in the history of mankind.

Right?

Right? :D:

[quote name='XIX' post='1305024' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:26 AM']Errrrr, we haven't really made contact with aliens in the history of mankind.
Right?
Right? :D:[/quote]
Where was that extraterrestial thread that I contributed so heavily too. There's more to this "angel/demon" theory that I wanted to link.

goldenchild17

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1304070' date='Jun 28 2007, 07:10 AM']I Am Convinced That Aliens And UFO's Are Satanic[/quote]

As am I. Its really sad that your (and Budge's etc.) extra stretches (Fatima...) have to be so preposterous as to completely turn people off to the original theory.

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1304173' date='Jun 28 2007, 05:09 PM']nah they moved them years ago....[/quote]

You walk in the dark lady.

Go to this Christian site and tell me they are all nuts?

Aliens could be a very real end time trickery from satan.
And people like you would submit to and Alien appearing in the form of Christ.

A lot of peeps value your opinion on this forum,but i think you should sometimes just keep quiet so they can form there
own opinions and use their own discernment.

[url="http://echoesofenoch.com/index.htm"]Info on Aliens for Christians[/url]

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1304250' date='Jun 28 2007, 06:42 PM']I think aliens are demons. They are not from this planet, and they are here to deceive the majority of people.[/quote]

Amen to that!

Edited by Truthseeker777

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Didymus' post='1304254' date='Jun 28 2007, 06:45 PM']Truthseeker!

I was just thinking about you and Urib yesterday... hadn't seen you for awhile.

how ironic...[/quote]

Hallo mate,

Working hard during the summer months:)

Hows things?

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Budge' post='1304420' date='Jun 28 2007, 08:57 PM']Truthseeker, since most Catholics here have no problem embracing chimeras, sadly I think most will embrace aliens with no exceptions--well actually they already have.

The demons {in a form they can deceive moderns in} will show up and there will be plenty of suckers to match down the pathway to perdition.

By the way there is overlap between UFO demonic "apparitions" and Marian apparitions.

Get this book and read it.

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0973534133.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]
Marian apparitions and UFOS are the same signs and wonders from Satan.

Mary and the aliens always show up with a bright light...

[angels of light]

Mary and the aliens always show up in rural areas to the poor and uneducated types.

Bright lights in the sky always accompany both of them.

Mary and the aliens "heal" illnesses.

Often the people are put into trance like states.

[mod]Sacrilegious image of Our Lady = whack - L_D[/mod]

FATIMA and UFOS
Most folks have NOT BEEN TOLD, that the Fatima "seers" had encounted a UFO ... BEFORE the Marian apparitions started appearing...

Note that ALL the appearances happened on the 13th of the month { a key occultic day, each month }
[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/pontifex1.jpg[/img]

So, there you have it!

FIRST a UFO "spaceship" comes to them, they encounter an alien posing as "AN ANGEL OF LIGHT" { sound familiar? } and only LATER...

Do they start seeing "Mary appear!"
[b]
Totally authentic as to what I am driving at here to get you to see, that the UFO's and MARIAN APPARITIONS are one and the same thing.[/b]

DEMONIC DECEPTIONS.[/quote]
Agreed,i am well aware of that info including the Mormon church's Joseph Smith and his 'revelation' /Apperition.

People don't realise that these aliens have the ability to use massive holograms to deceive people and i for one buy into the 9/11 twin tower attack wasn't actual planes but holograms combined with scalar weaponry .Who knows?

[b][size=4]CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FIRST KIND[/size][/b]

"A close encounter of the first kind is a sighting of an unidentified flying object or objects. Reports of "flying saucers", odd lights, or aerial objects unattributable to human technology, can all be considered close encounters of the first kind."

[color="#000080"]In this instance I will focus on sightings with multiple witnesses.[/color]

Biblical:
[b]Exodus [/b]
13:21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: 22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: 20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

16:10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.

[b][size=4]EARLY 20th CENTURY[/size][/b]
[color="#000080"]I include the next account because it is most noteworthy for its religious connotations.[/color]

1. Between May and October of 1917, three shepherd children, Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto reported visions of the Virgin Mary in the Cova da Iria fields outside the village of Aljustrel, very close to Fatima, Portugal. They had this experience on the 13th day of each month at approximately the same hour.
Thousands of people flocked to Fatima and Aljustrel in the ensuing months, drawn by reports of visions and miracles.

On October 13, 1917, the final in the series of the apparitions of 1917, a crowd believed to be approximately 70,000 in number, including newspaper reporters and photographers, gathered at the Cova da Iría in response to reports of the children's prior claims that on that day a miracle would occur "so that all may believe". It rained heavily that day, yet, countless observers reported that the clouds broke, revealing the sun as an opaque disk spinning in the sky and radiating various colors of light upon the surroundings, then appearing to detach itself from the sky and plunge itself towards the earth in a zigzag pattern, finally returning to its normal place, and leaving the people's once wet clothing now completely dry. The event is known as the "Miracle of the Sun".

(for more information go to [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima_Secrets)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima_Secrets)[/url]

[color="#000080"]It is interesting to note that though the crowd did witness the UFO they never did witness the apparition of the Virgin Mary. Only the children have been reported to have seen Jesus, the Virgin Mary and St. Joseph blessing the crowds that day (???????).[/color]

[b][size=4]THE PRESENT[/size][/b]
[color="#000080"]I include this multiple sighting because most of the activity happened in my hometown and it is one of the best documented sightings of our century. I remember hearing from toll collectors working on the Bear Mountain Bridge that when the object silently hovered close to the bridge it was described as being as big as a football field and state police did everything they could to keep everyone calm and to get the traffic moving becasue people kept parking on the bridge and getting out of their cars to get a better look at it. Unsolved Mysteries did a segment on this phenomenon.[/color]

[img]http://www.geocities.com/carrdero/UNSOLVED_MYSTERIES_UFO_D2.jpg[/img]

2. Huge triangular or V-shaped UFOs have been reported countless times throughout the world over the past thirty to forty years, with one of the most active areas being the Hudson River Valley just north of New York City.

Between 1982 and 1995, more than seven thousand cases were investigated and documented by a team of investigators led by Philip J. Imbrogno, a high school science teacher and astronomer in Greenwich, Connecticut.

The heaviest period was between the end of 1982 and 1986, when more than five thousand people reported seeing the object.

(for more information [url="http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc680.htm)"]http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc680.htm)[/url]

3. The Phoenix Lights, sometimes referred to as "The Lights Over Phoenix", is the popular name given to a series of optical phenomena that took place in the sky over the U.S. states of Arizona and Nevada on March 13, 1997. Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles, from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson. UFO proponents claimed they were part of aircraft unknown to man, but the USAF identified them as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft which were on training exercises.

(For more information [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lights_Over_Phoenix.)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lights_Over_Phoenix.)[/url]

[color="#000080"]Notice that these examples are bold sightings, spectacularly witnessed in front of thousands of people. Although the vehicles may differ, the descriptions are interesting. For example, the Biblical and Fatima accounts address these encounters as miracles from God and the current sightings do not address them as holy visitations even though it is the same phenomenon. [/color]

[quote]for a bible thumping christian you sure have issues believe God can do what he wants. why shouldnt he send his own mother to warn us of impending doom shoudl we not repent?[/quote]

1. Revelation warns of false signs and wonders and even "fire coming down from heaven"

2. THe Bible warns of angels of light.

3. "Mary" which in no way resembles the personality of Mary in the Bible, shows up preaching things contrary to scripture like "only I can save you"

[quote]our lady of fatima warned us to pray for the conversion of russia....yes that sounds extremely demonic, especially since stalin was most likely possessed by a demon....Jesus said that a house pitted against itself cannot stand when he was accused of exorcising demons with the power of the devil. This is exactly the same thing. use your brain. a demon wouldn't tell us to pray against another demon. duh.[/quote]

Conversion to Russia to Christ or to a false religious system.

Anyhow your church is working on joining with the Russian Orthodox church,

[quote]oh by the way. i'm ok when you attack priests. i'm ok when you attack bishops. i dont care what you say because most of what you say is so ridiculous that anyone with common sense will laugh at you. but this is different. don't say things like that about my mom. i'm sure most people here are with me when they say that i take your mary bashing personal.[/quote]

Shes not your mother. The real Mary is a human being that is in heaven with God and is not coming to make multiple visits to earth some all at once.

[quote]Those quotes get so many things wrong about the events at Fatima, its not even funny. (They go through quite a stretch trying to turn it into a "space alien" story.)[/quote]

Why is that so hard to believe.

The whole SUN vision where the SUN was supposely this DISC spinning around...

{demons playing the same tricks}\

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miracle_of_the_Sun"]MIRACLE OF THE SUN[/url]
[quote]It has been argued that the Fatima phenomenon and many UFO sights share a common cause[37], or even that the phenomenon was an alien craft[38].[/quote]
[quote]Those lunatics you quote are just out to make a buck from the gullible New Age UFO space cadet crowd.[/quote]

Hilarious comment given the UFO movement is a very fringe thing--and theres millions with their MONEY who attend all these world Marian theme parks.

These visions are not of God, this Mary apparition preaches against his word, and when people are fooled by demonic visions of UFOs, its the same thing when this "Mary" shows up. Demonic delusion.

[quote]What you experience in your posts is a kind rebuke from me, saying - test the spirits, and see if they are of God when you post up here on this forum. And the second responses are similar to this one - New low, el Budge-o...[/quote]

Godchaser it is interesting how you always post against me, even on topics that before hand you would state you agree with and double talk like this, where you rebuke me while the Catholics go more into error, show what youre all about. Your avoidance of the chimera thread speaks for itself. I knew long ago on this board you were NOT an ally.

Luk 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

[quote name='Didymus' post='1304254' date='Jun 28 2007, 01:45 PM']Truthseeker!

I was just thinking about you and Urib yesterday... hadn't seen you for awhile.

how ironic...[/quote]

Wow, mee tooo! How's things, TruthSeeker? I was actually recalling all the times Budge was chirping you because she saw the same handle on another forum... Then I thought how much of a hole there has been in the last while cause you haven't been 'round. Welcome back.

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1304839' date='Jun 28 2007, 11:18 PM']...
oh by the way. i'm ok when you attack priests. i'm ok when you attack bishops. i dont care what you say because most of what you say is so ridiculous that anyone with common sense will laugh at you. but this is different. don't say things like that about my mom. i'm sure most people here are with me when they say that i take your mary bashing personal.[/quote]

I'm with Aalpha1989. I'm taking the Mary bashing personal as well. Respect the Commandments!

to the aliens:

[img]http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/independence_day/will_smith/id4.jpg[/img]
WELCOME TO EARTH

[quote]Respect the Commandments![/quote]

What commandment does Mary get?

Oh yeah I forgot "she" wrote them {thats how you folks act sometimes}

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1305244' date='Jun 29 2007, 06:31 AM']Hallo mate,

Working hard during the summer months:)

Hows things?[/quote]

perty good!