An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Been Accepted!

Tina44

Praise be to God!!! I received my letter of acceptance to the IHMs today, on the feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus!! What a beautiful feast day to be welcomed into the community!!!

I am so excited and happy! I am officially a postulant! I will enter the community this coming September (date to be determined later):dance:

PRAISE BE TO GOD :lol_roll:

:cloud9:

Thank you, Pham, for all your support, advice, and encouragement :P:

What a beautiful day!

Wow, September is a greeeaat month to enter!! You have Our Lady's Birthday, the Triumph of the Cross...

Congratulations!

Lioness For Christ

Sooooo Awsome and on this wonderful feast day too! Praised be Jesus Christ! :D

I'll be praying for you! And by the by--what does IHM stand for? If I read it before I forgot... :blush:

AccountDeleted

Oh yayyy! Another bride of Christ - how awesomely wonderful! :pray:

Hang on to your Beloved with everything you have! :love:

HeavenlyCalling

[quote name='Lioness For Christ' post='1296306' date='Jun 15 2007, 09:06 PM']Sooooo Awsome and on this wonderful feast day too! Praised be Jesus Christ! :D

I'll be praying for you! And by the by--what does IHM stand for? If I read it before I forgot... :blush:[/quote]
Immaculete Heart of Mary Sisters.

Congradulations Tina!!!!!!

The IHM's seem to be a dynamic active community--I am so glad you have been accepted to the next step in becoming one of them-- God bless! :D:

Hm,

I'm reading this on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart, so I just thought it was really apt :-)
Isn't it nice, having the Feast of the Immaculate Heart right next to the Feast of the Sacred Heart on your calendar?

God bless you and congratulations!

Gabriel

[quote name='Tina' post='1296252' date='Jun 15 2007, 04:22 PM']Praise be to God!!! I received my letter of acceptance to the IHMs today, on the feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus!! What a beautiful feast day to be welcomed into the community!!!

I am so excited and happy! I am officially a postulant! I will enter the community this coming September (date to be determined later):dance:

PRAISE BE TO GOD :lol_roll:

:cloud9:

Thank you, Pham, for all your support, advice, and encouragement :P:[/quote]
wonderful....Thanks be to GOD!!! and thank-you!

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

Tina that is AWESOME! Welcome welcome! Receiving your acceptance letter on the feast of the Sacred Heart Jesus is a sure sign of His grace and protection. Hold onto Him! His heart will never lead you astray...that's for sure! God bless you! I hope to see you soon! :welcome:

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1297017' date='Jun 16 2007, 09:34 PM']Tina that is AWESOME! Welcome welcome! Receiving your acceptance letter on the feast of the Sacred Heart Jesus is a sure sign of His grace and protection. Hold onto Him! His heart will never lead you astray...that's for sure! God bless you! I hope to see you soon! :welcome:[/quote]

It have been forever and a day since we talked and since i have been on phatmass, i just wanted to say congratulations TIna, I knew in my heart that you will be entering in September. Im so happy for you all and please count on my prayers as you prepare to enter this wonderful community. God Bless

PS Dont forget about meeeeeeeeeeeee