An Old School Catholic Message Board

Budge Vs. Moses And The Ten Commandments

Katholikos

[quote name='Katholikos' post='1283302' date='May 29 2007, 08:51 AM']Dear Budge:

Yes, we've been over the fact that you misread, misunderstand, misinterpret, and misquote the Bible many times.

On the subject of the Commandments, the score is Moses 10, Budge zero.

Just wondering if you plan to take your anti-Catholic bigotry with you into heaven? I don't think so. "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

Likos[/quote]

that was a funny post.......lol

budge, the problem with your argument against catholics is that you act as if God is ready to zap us down.......on the contrary, God is a god of great patience, slow to wrath, much mercy, the list goes on and on.....why ? becuz his name is "LOVE" John says in the bible that "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE LORD WILL BE SAVED " So your arguement that God is unhappy with catholics and that were condemed is quite entertaining, if not comical........Jesus said his burden is light.........Whoever doe not eat his body and drink his blood has no life in them.......these were his words.....so back to my main point.........God is not looking to zap people down.......catholics have alot of fruits to show that they walk in love and peace just as the lord has instructed.....going into chuch and seeing Christ on the cross is inspirational.....because it comes back to what salvation is about....the cross....not how to get rich and thank God later.....and many catholics profess his name so on that day he will also profess their name to the father.......godbless

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1334393' date='Jul 18 2007, 10:47 PM']John says in the bible that "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE LORD WILL BE SAVED "[/quote]

Lest we forget, "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Romans 10:13 NAB), [b][i]but[/i][/b] "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven" (Matthew 7:21 NAB). Those who call upon the name of the Lord [i][b]AND[/b][/i] do the will of the Father (for example, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit those in prison - Matthew 25:31-46) will be saved -- [i][b]IF[/b][/i] they remain in a state of grace and endure to the end [of life] (Matthew 10:22). Being saved ain't easy. "And if the righteous one is barely saved, where will the godless and the sinner appear?" (1 Peter 4:18 NAB).

Edited by Katholikos

[quote name='jswranch' post='1302705' date='Jun 26 2007, 10:02 PM']Have you ever bowed/kneeled in prayer with your bible infront of you?[/quote]

Hmmm. I guess that I worship my bed? :topsy: