An Old School Catholic Message Board

There Is A Rumor Going Around...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='the_rev' post='1281767' date='May 26 2007, 12:18 PM']I should come and visit all of you! My grandparents live in Iron Mountain and it is about a 2 hr drive from the house I think, not entirely certain.[/quote]I would talk to Sister Maria about it :) (she's sismaria here on pm). Although I don't see why not.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='the_rev' post='1284056' date='May 29 2007, 09:33 PM']how long are ya'll gonna be up in iron mountain[/quote]
It will be about August I think, although I am not sure how long the others are staying.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='the_rev' post='1284056' date='May 29 2007, 09:33 PM']how long are ya'll gonna be up in iron mountain[/quote]
It will be about August I think, although I am not sure how long the others are staying.

• 2 weeks later...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Just wanted to let you all know that things have been filled with many blessings here. Please keep us, and especially Sister Maria in your prayers!

Hello from the UP (Upper Pennisula)!!! I just wanted to say hello too, and do indeed keep us in your prayers. There are so many beautiful things happening up here and all being done in God's beautiful hands. I hope all is well with you!

God Love You! Allie

These helpers are great and they seem to be having fun while we are doing things to spread the Good News. Let me know if anyone else would like to come to the U.P. to help. I'm happy to give a stipend to help with college or with loans.

AlterDominicus

Man I'd love to come. I'd need $ though to transport myself. *sigh*

But I'm praying for y'all.

Edited by AlterDominicus

Marieteresa

Just wanted to say hello from the UP, I hope everyone is doing great and I will keep everyone in my prayers.