An Old School Catholic Message Board

Final Profession June 29th

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Hey pham,

I hope ya'll are coming to the Perpetual Profession of cuatro Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist next June 29th 2007 at Christ the King Parish in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Okie...let me rephrase, who is coming?

Besides you have to, you cant beat Sister Theresa Benedicta's irriestable episodes on Truth in the Heart, now you can see her in person as she makes her perpetual profession!

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1280896' date='May 24 2007, 09:29 PM']How many are making it?[/quote]

However many "quatro" is!! :topsy:

AlterDominicus

Four. :lol: Sister Theresa Benedicta is one of them, I dont know who the other three are.

is this first profession or final??? JW wondering becuase Carley who entered about 3 yrs ago....i think is up to make her first profession!!!! Does anyone besides me remember her???

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1281217' date='May 25 2007, 11:56 AM']is this first profession or final??? JW wondering becuase Carley who entered about 3 yrs ago....i think is up to make her first profession!!!! Does anyone besides me remember her???[/quote]

This would be final profession. At least this is what Alter has posted in this post...first professions could be going on also, but I'm not sure... Yes...Sr. Peter Mary (Carly)...she's wonderful, she's pretty funny too in real person :)

Edited by SisterAli

From the website......

Please join us as:
Sr. Mary Magdalene Quinn, OP
Sr. Mary David Klocek, OP
Sr. Mary Annunciata Wentz, OP
Sr. Teresa Benedicta Block, OP
make their final profession of religious vows as Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.

I really hope to go early for pre-postulant week so that I can go but it all depends on my ride :)

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1281282' date='May 25 2007, 02:04 PM']From the website......

Please join us as:
Sr. Mary Magdalene Quinn, OP
Sr. Mary David Klocek, OP
Sr. Mary Annunciata Wentz, OP
Sr. Teresa Benedicta Block, OP
make their final profession of religious vows as Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.

I really hope to go early for pre-postulant week so that I can go but it all depends on my ride :)[/quote]

SISTER MARY DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? I havent seen her in a MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!! I know three of the four, this will be a most BLESSFUL TIME!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1281217' date='May 25 2007, 10:56 AM']is this first profession or final??? JW wondering becuase Carley who entered about 3 yrs ago....i think is up to make her first profession!!!! Does anyone besides me remember her???[/quote]
Sister Peter Mary will make first vows next year... she's just finishing up her 1st year novitiate!

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1281372' date='May 25 2007, 05:58 PM']Sister Peter Mary will make first vows next year... she's just finishing up her 1st year novitiate![/quote]

ops my bad!! i'm a yr ahead! I couldnt remember if she was still in her first or second yr! Has anyone heard from her?

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='Veritas' post='1282439' date='May 27 2007, 10:22 PM']+

I wonder how many will be making first profession... did the website say?[/quote]
I believe there are 5... Sisters Mary John, Maria Caritas, Mary Judith, Mary Gloria, and Maria Rosario.