An Old School Catholic Message Board

Will The Universal Indult Come Out Within A Year?

Resurrexi

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think our answer is here. See the Open Mic Board. I guess this thread is as good as closed. MODERATOR! Please do the honours :).

• 2 years later...

Let is give thanks to God, and let us thank the Pope for the great motu proprio,[i] Summorum Pontificum[/i]!

Don John of Austria

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1282382' date='May 27 2007, 09:39 PM']I am talking about a translation, not a paraphrase. Besides, there are excellent translations of the older missal in English (and probably many other languages) in prayer books that were made for the laity prior to the Second Vatican Council.

As far as the missal of Paul VI is concerned, I think that it should be scrapped entirely, and that the Roman Rite should return to the missal of Pius V (in the vernacular, with some use of Latin).[/quote]

I agree.

P.S. I was going to comment on how unussual for me and Apotheoun to agree on more than one thing in a week, then I realized he posted this 2 years ago.

Edited by Don John of Austria

[quote name='Don John of Austria' post='1905404' date='Jun 29 2009, 03:06 PM']I agree.

P.S. I was going to comment on how unussual for me and Apotheoun to agree on more than one thing in a week, then I realized he posted this 2 years ago.[/quote]
Radical on both accounts. I like it.

dominicansoul

I am very happy that our dear Bishop, (soon to be Archbishop,) has left us with an FSSP parish in the diocese of Austin!!!