An Old School Catholic Message Board

A New Novice In Rockford

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

+JMJ

Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the Investiture of Sister Paula Jean on the 21st of April, but she has taken a beautiful name:
Sister Mary John Paul of Merciful Love. :love:
Please keep Sister in your prayers! I also love how in getting adjusted to the new name, every time they call her Paula they say a Hail Mary for her. Mother Abbess writes that she has "decided to just pray a Rosary and be done with it!" :lol:
I miss the sisters though. It has been nearly two months since I last visited, but even a month seemed like much too long!
God bless you all abundantly!

Ora et Labora

how cool! :D: OLAM has received another Postulant, so please pray for her as well. :thumbsup:

sunnysideup

YAY!!!!!! What a wonderful name!! Many prayers for her!!!!!!

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1264920' date='May 5 2007, 09:36 AM']how cool! :D: OLAM has received another Postulant, so please pray for her as well. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Really? What's her name?
Also, Sr. Cecilia has entered back into the cloister so pray for her as well!

Edited by sunnysideup

Ora et Labora

[quote name='sunnysideup' post='1264983' date='May 5 2007, 11:17 AM']YAY!!!!!! What a wonderful name!! Many prayers for her!!!!!!
Really? What's her name?
Also, Sr. Cecilia has entered back into the cloister so pray for her as well![/quote]

i know! she is sooo completely awesome. she and i tortured the knights together. :hehe: she is completely coolness. :cool: mary howel (sp?) entered!! :yahoo: and her sisters entering may 27th. :D: i was on eof the first ppl she met when she and her family moved to hanceville, because i was an aspirant at the time. her brother became a knight...now he's brother joseph. ^_^

sunnysideup

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1265157' date='May 5 2007, 02:43 PM']i know! she is sooo completely awesome. she and i tortured the knights together. :hehe: she is completely coolness. :cool: mary howel (sp?) entered!! :yahoo: and her sisters entering may 27th. :D: i was on eof the first ppl she met when she and her family moved to hanceville, because i was an aspirant at the time. her brother became a knight...now he's brother joseph. ^_^[/quote]

Does that mean that OLAM will be full?

Ora et Labora

uhhh...lets see, mary clare (1) judy (2) andrea (3) jenny (4) katy (5) mary (6) and then mary's sister is joining the cloister on may 27th...i don't know! i mean, OLAM can have 8 externs total. why? are you discerning there? :)

sunnysideup

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1265292' date='May 5 2007, 04:44 PM']uhhh...lets see, mary clare (1) judy (2) andrea (3) jenny (4) katy (5) mary (6) and then mary's sister is joining the cloister on may 27th...i don't know! i mean, OLAM can have 8 externs total. why? are you discerning there? :)[/quote]

maybe... ;) I have some time before I have to make a decision.