An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don Bosco Quiz

philosophette

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1259245' date='Apr 28 2007, 09:52 PM']Now I'm wondering if there should of been a The Salesian "Nuns" of Saint John Bosco, contemplative order.

Sure you dont want to change Sister Mary Catharine?
:P: :prop: :secret: :hehe: :hehehe: :lol_sign: Okay I'm :shutup: now. :lol:[/quote]

Absolutely not!

Funny thing is that the priest who did the psyc evaluation for our community when I entered (LONG AGO!) was a Salesian. He said to me, "Why don't you want to become a Salesian? You'd be a good one!"

Your are Bishop John Cagliero, one of the first Oratory boys and Saleisans! Strong and full of love for Don Bosco, Cagliero was his first bodyguard and lead the boys in the Oratory band. He later became the first Salesian bishop and accepted Venerable Zefferino as an aspirant. You and Bishop Cagliero probably have a few personality traits in common - your heart is wide and you never let anyone be bullied!

I scored 50%
Alright... It's a good thing i didn't buy a ticket! At least I passed...

God bless,
Gabriel

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1259268' date='Apr 28 2007, 09:44 PM']Absolutely not!

Funny thing is that the priest who did the psyc evaluation for our community when I entered (LONG AGO!) was a Salesian. He said to me, "Why don't you want to become a Salesian? You'd be a good one!"[/quote]

:lol_pound: :rolling:

I agree with him, BUT I am glad you are a Dominican. :deal: :sign: :woot:

AlterDominicus

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1259203' date='Apr 28 2007, 07:17 PM']Gosh. There were bugs in the other quiz. :madder: Don't grab lotto tickets just yet. <_< :huh:

Try this one.... its the same questions with better grading system. :lol_grin:

Now I can use my evil grin again. :evil:

[url="http://www.quizilla.com/score/display.php?item_id=4763800"][u][b]TRY AGAIN!!! [/b][/u][/url][/quote]

I got 60% and that is [u][i][b]without finishing[/b][/i][/u] the book. I have [b]A[/b] chapter left.

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1259239' date='Apr 28 2007, 07:07 PM']But he probably knows a lot about you! :biglol:

I know, I know, kinda cheesy, but I :love: :coagulated milk: ![/quote]

Ahh...this is true :)

AlterDominicus

WOHOO! 75% I'm Mama Margarita!

Few people understood his motivations as well as she did. Mama Margarita handed onto her son a great love for others and a generous heart. Chances are that you are very devoted to helping the poor and the disadvantaged - a true Salesian at heart!

I finished the book today, so that is, finished book without looking back, and without cheating.

philosophette

[quote name='EJames' post='1262105' date='May 1 2007, 09:34 PM']hmmm

"You are Mama Margarita!"??
well i cant know about EVERY Saint!
:)[/quote]

That's a near perfect score!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1263361' date='May 3 2007, 04:13 PM']WOHOO! 75% I'm Mama Margarita!

Few people understood his motivations as well as she did. Mama Margarita handed onto her son a great love for others and a generous heart. Chances are that you are very devoted to helping the poor and the disadvantaged - a true Salesian at heart!

I finished the book today, so that is, finished book without looking back, and without cheating.[/quote]

Well, someone is a Miss SmartyPants. :bow:

^_^

Edited by philosobrat

AlterDominicus

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1263663' date='May 3 2007, 11:01 PM']Well, someone is a Miss SmartyPants. :bow:

^_^[/quote]

:sign: :hehe: